Ronnie O’Sullivan BLASTS English Open snooker conditions: ‘It’s a HELLHOLE!’
The five-time world champion says event organiser World Snooker is ‘cutting corners’ because he feels the K2 Leisure Centre in Crawley is not of a good enough standard for this week's tournament.
O'Sullivan was speaking after winning his opening match against Kurt Maflin 4-1.
"This is about as bad as I've ever seen. It's a bit of a hellhole."
He added: "I don't know what this gaff is, but I've just done an interview and all I can smell is urine.
Related Articles Ronnie O’Sullivan fans FUME as Mark Selby dubbed ‘snooker’s Floyd Mayweather’ after shot JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: Paul... read more
- 14:35 Trump-Kim summit: How might Kim Jong-un travel to Vietnam?
- 14:35 World's biggest bee found alive
- 14:34 East Midlands Consumers Bin 15% Of Their Weekly Food Shop
- 14:34 Drink-driver was caught after someone tipped-off police about his...
- 14:34 Corby shooting: Three men charged
- 14:33 Love Your Pet Day: Here's 50 of your best pictures - including one...
- 14:33 Winchester Cathedral scraps Jane Austen statue plan after protests
- 14:33 Driver Darren Ogom GUILTY of killing PCSO Holly Burke in horror...
- 14:33 NHS prescription charges set to rise - here's how much you'll be...
- 14:32 When is pancake day UK and why is it called Shrove Tuesday?
- 14:32 East Midlands Consumers Bin 15% Of Their Weekly Food Shop
- 14:32 Beware of fraudsters claiming to be landlords and taking fake deposits
- 14:32 Drink-driver was caught after someone tipped-off police about his...
- 14:32 The dangers of taking MDMA when you’re on antidepressants
- 14:32 Scientists uncover the apocalyptic effects of a super-volcano...
- 14:31 Lancashire Police dog Zorro hailed a hero after rescuing seriously...
- 14:31 Fortnite maker pulls ads over YouTube 'paedophile ring' claims
- 14:30 Arsenal's Mesut Ozil just like Paul Pogba at Man Utd… but this time...
- 14:30 George Groves taken off ITV duty - but DeGale and Eubank won't...
- 14:30 Tackling the issues of smoking associated with playing sports
- 14:29 The in-form young footballers in 2019
- 14:29 Manchester City fan in ‘critical condition’ after alleged assault...
- 14:29 UCLan rewards medics with honorary titles
- 14:29 Coventry couple sold illegal cigarettes and alcohol on Facebook
- 14:28 Air ambulance dealing with incident at Sheffield industrial estate
- 14:28 'Passion' Assistant explains another fiery scuffle between Wolves...
- 14:28 Aston Villa have ANOTHER injury concern ahead of Stoke City clash
- 14:28 Police officer stabbed while on patrol in Portsmouth near...
- 14:28 Calls made to throw Kingdom out of Wirral for good
- 14:28 East Midlands Consumers Bin 15% Of Their Weekly Food Shop