Ronald Koeman says Ross Barkley will not be sold on the cheap
Wantaway midfielder Ross Barkley may have decided he needs to leave Everton for a new challenge but manager Ronald Koeman will not let him go on the cheap this summer.
The England international has less than a year remaining on his contract and after rejecting a £100,000-a-week new deal with the Toffees is looking for a new club.
However, despite having just 11 months left, Koeman insists he will not be forced into offloading the 23-year-old at a bargain price and with the offers yet to come in Barkley faces an uncertain few weeks as he works his way back to fitness after a groin... read more
- 01:53 Smelly reeds in River Freshney to be cleared soon
- 01:53 Bernard Ingham: Maverick Trump shows us how to get tough with the EU
- 01:53 Next stop for health campervan
- 01:04 Revealed: First pictures of new £5 coin released by Royal Mint
- 01:04 Chris Moncrieff: May on brink as Corbyn awaits chance
- 01:04 Sunshine lifts Scots retailers but high street blues persist
- 00:53 Menopause: Lack of specialist care 'limits treatments'
- 00:41 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:41 Festivalgoers urged to get MMR jab as measles infection rate soars
- 00:41 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns
- 00:41 Omega-3 no protection against heart attack or strokes, say scientists
- 00:40 Young black men more like to be prosecuted over dispersal orders
- 00:40 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:52 80 jobs created as Leicester gas and electric firm joins with M&S...
- 00:40 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns
- 00:40 Wembley stadium sale is backed if £600m investment goes to grassroots
- 00:40 Omega-3 no protection against heart attack or strokes, say scientists
- 00:40 Sudoku 4115 medium
- 00:40 Papa John's founder says resigning over N-word use was a mistake
- 00:03 Canada's high Arctic glaciers at risk of disappearing completely,...
- 00:03 'This is your last chance for justice': Eric Garner's family wants...
- 23:56 Senate Democrats unveil bill to reunite immigrant families...
- 00:46 Fish oil for a healthy heart 'nonsense'
- 23:10 Morning mail: Obama rebukes Trump, doubts over Dutton crackdown,...
- 00:46 Too many babies overfed, experts fear
- 23:10 Parents of MH17 victims lash out at 'bully' Trump: 'You have no...
- 00:46 Sensible, family-loving teens behind pregnancy rate drop
- 23:10 How Maria Butina, accused Russian spy, worked her way into top US...
- 00:43 Holiday childcare: 'I'm lucky - my sister has my child'
- 00:40 BREAKING: Facebook data held by Cambridge Analytica was accessed by...