Ronald Koeman refuses to discuss his Everton FC future after Burnley defeat
Everton manager Ronald Koeman insists he has no reason to think about his future while the players are still committed to his plans.
The Dutchman refused to answer, when asked, if he was the right man to lead the club out of their current malaise after the 1-0 home defeat to Burnley made it four defeats in five Premier League matches.
Everton have just seven points from as many games and their performance against the Clarets was devoid of much genuine threat or hope of turning things around once they had gone behind to Jeff Hendrick’s 22nd-minute goal.
Koeman, however, believes he saw... read more
- 10:09 Girl, 15, dies and boy, 14, fighting for his life after taking...
- 10:09 British barbers flown into Russia to get England World Cup boys...
- 10:09 England fans arrested in Russia ahead of World Cup game against Panama
- 10:02 Queen's Hospital to help boost health coffers - and here's how
- 10:01 Coronation Street star Helen Flanagan welcomes second baby girl
- 09:58 Mansfield’s hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 09:56 Millom pool saved from demolition after public meeting
- 09:54 Concern growing for safety of 82-year-old Peter Coyne
- 09:52 West Brom and Bobby Reid: The latest on the interest in Bristol...
- 09:50 How to deal with a nightmare landlord – here’s your rights as a tenant
- 09:49 Up to 10,000 police officers and SAS to guard Donald Trump on visit...
- 09:49 Trump press secretary told to leave restaurant ‘because she works...
- 09:48 Determined Declan sets his sights on a top ‘Italian job’
- 09:48 Lincolnshire’s fire stations to host blood donation sessions
- 09:47 Elvis Presley's private plane put up for sale after spending 36...
- 09:46 Scientists aim to stop the devastation of Zika-like pandemics
- 09:46 Fresh controversy over firefighters’ ‘stay-put’ advice at Grenfell
- 09:45 Police appeal after girl, 19, assaulted by man in Carlisle street
- 09:43 Leamington woman with footballer's name stars in TV World Cup adverts
- 09:42 Scientists aim to stop the devastation of Zika-like pandemics
- 09:41 Interview: Kevin Linfoot back in the property game
- 09:39 Chesterfield’s hour-by-hour weather forecast
- 09:34 Once you see Cats in Food, you’ll struggle to un-see them
- 09:33 Kettering mental health charity handed a £3,000 boost
- 09:32 Saudi Arabian women celebrate as driving ban lifted
- 09:26 History society book launched at Southfield House
- 09:25 Private schools shun GCSEs and A-levels
- 09:20 Manchester United signing Fred scores wonder goal in Brazil training
- 09:20 Why do footballers spit?
- 09:19 Saviour and sultan, ally and foe – west in a bind over Erdoğan