Rodriguez and Barnes help West Brom go second despite late drama at Ipswich
West Brom manager Darren Moore praised his side for their “accomplished performance” as they moved up to second in the Championship following a 2-1 victory over struggling Ipswich, thanks to goals from Jay Rodriguez and Harvey Barnes at Portman Road.
Suffolk striker Kayden Jackson pulled a goal back in the 85th minute as the hosts threatened to take something from the game, while fellow substitute Jack Lankester saw his stoppage-time free-kick strike the post in the dying moments. The result leaves the home side five points adrift at the bottom of the table without a win in their last six... read more
- 02:10 Sick refugees on Manus and Nauru to be sent to Christmas Island not...
- 02:10 16 US states sue over Trump border wall emergency declaration
- 02:07 Arsene Wenger appears to disagree with Maurizio Sarri over how best...
- 01:54 Labour warned more MPs 'thinking long and hard' about futures
- 01:50 No points punishment as Leeds United are hit with fine by EFL for...
- 01:45 Sheela-na-gigs: The naked women adorning Britain's churches
- 01:45 Stephen Lawrence: How has his murder changed policing?
- 01:45 Birmingham bin row: Workers start latest strike action
- 01:29 Top Gear season 26 episode 1 review: is the show finally back on...
- 01:28 Australia's drought leading to 'suffering' of children, UN warns
- 01:23 Police search for missing UK and French tourists at beach near Port...
- 01:14 US states sue Trump over border wall
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Labour split comes at fractious time for...
- 01:06 The Yorkshire Post says: Attitudes to clothing must shift from...
- 00:59 Green anger at SNP for bowing to ‘right-wing voices’ over income tax
- 00:58 Justin Trudeau's top adviser resigns as 'political meddling'...
- 00:53 The long and contentious story of the £1bn Aberdeen bypass
- 00:53 Puppy and kitten pet shop sales could be banned in Wales
- 00:53 Glasgow's alcohol court to deal with domestic abuse
- 00:53 Premature baby born in Vietnam arrives home in Wales
- 00:45 Viewpoint: Should Britain apologise for Amritsar massacre?
- 00:34 Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United: player ratings from Stamford Bridge
- 00:34 Arsène Wenger says giving Mesut Özil new deal left player in...
- 00:28 Gilets jaunes: How much anti-Semitism is beneath the yellow vests?
- 00:25 Could hackers 'brainjack' your memories in future?
- 00:25 How Brexit hit the pound in your pocket
- 00:24 Martin Compston says Still Game could make a comeback - after...
- 00:21 Sudoku 4,299 medium
- 00:17 Man Utd boss Solskjaer hails one star’s FANTASTIC job at Chelsea:...
- 00:15 One in four girls or women can’t afford sanitary products