Robbie Williams reveals secret health battle and brain "abnormalities" that left him in intensive care for SEVEN DAYS
Robbie Williams has revealed that the real reason he cancelled some of his tour dates earlier this year was because he was in intensive care.
The former Take That star spent SEVEN DAYS in a hospital unit after doctors dicovered "abnormalities" on his brain.
The Angels singer cancelled his Russian tour dates back in September due to a "mystery illness".
But he has just revealed the severity of the situation, speaking out about how he came seriously ill while he was backstage at a gig in Zurich on September 2.
Robbie told The Sun : "My left arm went numb and I... read more
- 16:25 Three ways Tony Pulis can get Middlesbrough firing ahead of Preston...
- 16:25 Saudi Arabia opens high-speed rail linking Islam's holy cities
- 16:22 Cyclist suffers a number of injuries following collision on...
- 16:22 Splendour Festival, Rescue Rooms and Pale Waves at Dot To Dot all...
- 16:21 KFC restaurant and drive-thru in pipeline for A1 at Markham Moor
- 16:20 Appeal to find thieves targeting popular Doncaster park
- 16:19 ‘There are still some people in the city who refuse point blank to...
- 16:19 Body found in Corby’s Boating Lake
- 16:19 Traffic warnings ahead of Kenilworth horse fair
- 16:18 The third annual I Can’t Believe It’s Not The Ballon d’Or awards
- 16:18 Annemiek van Vleuten defends world time trial title as Dutch riders...
- 16:18 How Coventry students helped inspire Africa's next sporting stars
- 16:17 Johnson excited to face United's stars as Derby County head to Old...
- 16:17 New wristband warns when you've been been in the sun too long
- 16:17 Homes evacuated in Leicester after car crashes into house causing...
- 16:16 Village of Hickling goes on a space odyssey for scarecrow festival
- 16:16 Pret a Manger had NINE sesame seed allergy complaints before...
- 16:16 Will you wow the Britain’s Got Talent judges in Blackpool?
- 16:16 Chelsea drop Eden Hazard selection hint ahead of Liverpool clash
- 16:16 Todd Martin assesses if Roger Federer can make the Laver Cup a...
- 16:15 Historic manor house on sale near Sunderland for £1.5m
- 16:13 Gainsborough student ridiculed online for wearing beret on...
- 16:13 Two men wanted after morning stabbing near Daventry industrial estate
- 16:13 Traffic warnings ahead of Kenilworth horse fair
- 16:12 Hundreds join Balsall Common fun run to support bereaved parents
- 16:12 Glendale society launches silage competition for 2018
- 16:12 Chelsea news: Gianfranco Zola claims star is RIGHT to be upset with...
- 16:11 Review: Get Well Soon is a classic Mikron Theatre production
- 16:10 Paris man jailed for three months for slapping woman's bottom
- 16:10 Nations halt funding to UN environment programme as outcry over...