Rita Ora ‘horrified’ at Harvey Weinstein sexual harassment allegations: ‘I respect the women who spoke out’
Rita Ora has spoken out against film producer Harvey Weinstein, calling the sexual harassment allegations against him ‘horrifying’.
Weinstein allegedly sexually harassed female employees over the course of 30 years, with the likes of Gwyneth Paltrow, Cara Delevinge and Angelina Jolie have all claimed they suffered harassment and have spoken about it publicly.
Rita, 26, was given her first movie role in Jake Gyllenhaal-starrer Southpaw, which was produced by The Weinstein Company. At the time Weinstein praised her as ‘my biggest discovery as an actress this year’.
‘I will work with Rita... read more
- 07:43 Live updates: Road closures after major fire at Royalty Cinema on...
- 07:41 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:41 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:40 Police handling of 40 years of gay hate crimes under scrutiny in NSW
- 07:40 'Crimes which sicken our society': Peru president leads...
- 07:40 'If we go, who will do the jobs?': Romanians in London – photo essay
- 07:40 Wreck of Captain Cook's HMS Endeavour 'discovered' off US coast
- 07:40 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:39 TV legend Denis Norden dies aged 96
- 07:39 "It doesn't suit him" - Our findings as West Brom edge thriller...
- 07:37 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho used Liverpool vs PSG clash to ‘open...
- 07:37 Rotherham Council to regain control of services after sex scandal
- 07:37 Wet weather sets back reopening of Lancaster’s Greyhound Bridge
- 07:36 Pair face jail for supplying deadly drug to Derbyshire student
- 07:36 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:36 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Mum thanks ‘lifesaving’ pharmacist after son’s huge allergic...
- 07:35 'You are a superstar in the making' - Courtney Hadwin wows judges...
- 07:35 Friend faces jail for supplying drug to Derbyshire student Joana Burns
- 07:35 Oxford 'spends £108,000' to recruit each extra low income student
- 07:35 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:32 Danger to life warning issued as 80mph Storm Ali winds hit UK
- 07:31 Time to regulate bitcoin, says Treasury committee report
- 07:31 Websites of Kinder chocolate banned over ads targeting children
- 07:31 Only 20% of rich Britons hold ethical assets, study finds
- 07:31 Tom Watson: Labour would ban gambling with credit cards
- 07:31 Live as Holderness Road partially blocked as water main bursts in...
- 07:31 Sunny spells and gales set for today
- 07:31 Little girl’s rare condition gives her giant pupils
- 07:30 Sainsbury's-Asda deal faces investigation