Ripon Community Link 'welcomes initial findings' from Charity Commission investigation
Ripon Community Link has welcomed the initial findings of a Charity Commission investigation into the charity’s financial management.
The Charity Commission has also been looking into the trustees’ handling of the withdrawal of services from 12 of the Link’s most severely disabled members.
Parents have previously spoken of lifelong friends being “wrenched apart” by the charity’s decision.
Ahead of the Charity Commission publishing their final report, the Chief Executive Officer of Ripon Community Link, Victoria Ashley, told the ‘Gazette this week: “Whilst the final report from the Charity... read more
- 13:21 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:19 Chargers lead Pro Bowl selections as Tom Brady ties Manning's NFL...
- 13:19 Robert Snodgrass visits cancer-suffering fan, 4, in Spain hospital...
- 13:18 Film review: Mary Poppins Returns
- 13:18 Dai Young reveals when Wasps' player retention wheels will be set...
- 13:18 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...
- 13:17 Yeotown fitness retreat review: sound mind and body in southwest...
- 13:17 Worley hoping to build on his Wanderers heroics
- 13:16 Can sucking on 2p coins help you pass brethalyser test?
- 13:16 Santander fined for keeping dead customers' money
- 13:16 Arsenal fans spot club legend join training ahead of Tottenham...
- 13:16 Liverpool news: Did you hear what Van Dijk shouted at Shaqiri after...
- 13:15 Rasen area rower accused of assault and GBH after race on the Thames
- 13:14 Nuneaton murder: Jury returns verdict over "brutal" killing
- 13:13 How the Government plans to cut immigration after Brexit
- 13:13 Man held after three stabbed at doctor's surgery in east London
- 13:12 Twist in Matt Engineering saga as Hull business bought out of...
- 13:12 Jeremy Corbyn accused of 'stupid woman' jibe at Theresa May
- 13:12 Sudoku 4246 medium
- 13:11 The reason why your Brussels sprouts are smaller this Christmas
- 13:11 May's cabinet split over £30,000 immigrant salary threshold
- 13:11 PMQs verdict: May puts spotlight on Corbyn with panto peroration
- 13:11 Fire crews could stop coming to your workplace when the alarm...
- 13:11 Multimillionaire vows to spend just £50 on kids’ Christmas presents
- 13:10 Theatre Review Action-packed Aladdin ticks all the Christmas boxes
- 13:10 Boxing Day things to do around Birmingham
- 13:10 Detective says killer gangster Tafarwa Beckford saw himself as...
- 13:08 Rasen area rower accused of assault and GBH after race on the Thames
- 13:08 Person dies after being hit by train at Nuneaton: What we know so far
- 13:08 Post Brexit farm payments