RGC skipper Maredydd Francis reaches landmark milestone for Gogs
Maredydd Francis will reach a remarkable milestone for RGC this Saturday as he leads the Gogs into action against Bridgend.
Saturday’s visit of the Ravens will see the RGC skipper and second-row make his 100th appearance for the region.
Francis came through the academy ranks at the North Wales representative side and has been part of the rise from Division One East, through the Championship and into the Premiership.
And last season the 23-year-old made history as he lifted the WRU National Cup at the Millennium Stadium.
“I can’t believe it is 100 appearances,” said Francis ahead of the... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle