Revealed: The best and worst GP practices in Lancaster and Morecambe as rated by you
The Lancaster Guardian and Lancashire Evening Post can today reveal a list of Lancaster and Morecambe’s best and worst GP surgeries, based on ratings provided by patients.
The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey for those surgeries within a five mile radius of LA1 and LA4.
Patients are asked how likely they are to recommend their practice to others. The survey is sent out twice a year to more than 1 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
How to check your local GP practice's patient satisfaction... read more
- 08:07 Lidl will no longer sell fruit and vegetables in unrecyclable...
- 08:07 Frank Warren: Anthony Joshua needs big knockout performance...
- 08:06 The Tayberry, Broughty Ferry (38/50)
- 08:06 Don’t let smart technology spoil the simple pleasures of cycling
- 08:06 A new era in whisky is dawning
- 08:06 Desert Island Chef: Callum Gilmour, The Saint, St Andrews
- 08:06 Chef’s Table: Martin Hollis, Old Course St Andrews
- 08:06 Food blog: Brodie Williams
- 08:06 Mary-Jane’s V&A cake is a work of art
- 08:05 Police forensic tent in place at Sheffield Centertainment
- 07:55 Police crackdown on Mamba Spice in Mansfield "seeing results"
- 07:55 Pair charged following threatening behaviour in Worksop
- 07:52 I’ll get my pension soon, but I’ll have to keep working to pay off...
- 07:52 'I had cancer – but my insurer tried to wriggle out of paying'
- 07:52 When is the best time to book a hotel room for a good deal?
- 07:52 Charity returning to Rugby town centre
- 07:49 Memories of Whitehaven childhood feature in book
- 07:49 Carlisle woman convicted of drink driving after funeral of road...
- 07:49 Bikers in their 80s celebrate Diamond Wedding
- 07:48 Deadly gun attack at Iran military parade
- 07:45 Chelsea news: Bold Eden Hazard claim made by Pedro and it concerns...
- 07:42 Arsenal vs Everton: Marco Silva makes Yerry Mina claim ahead of...
- 07:42 Success after 12-year fight for Harborough district cycleway campaign
- 07:42 Norwegian to scrap US budget flights from Edinburgh
- 07:37 Northampton's mayor 'concerned' for future of role
- 07:37 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Saturday, September 22,...
- 07:35 Centre Symons so happy to be a Saint
- 07:34 Take a ride in a pink taxi pub run by the former drummer of Pulp
- 07:34 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho desperate to avoid Wolves defeat for...
- 07:33 Asda launch massive foot long pig in blanket – and it’s even bigger...