Residents get chance to question Home Group's plans at town council meeting
Angry residents who were told their houses could be knocked down will be able to question housing association representatives on Tuesday.
Letters from Home Group revealing 246 houses in Cleator Moor were going to be demolished were sent out last week.
It has since apologised for the letters, stating it has "no plans in place" at the moment.
Home Group staff will be at the monthly meeting of Cleator Moor Town Council on Tuesday (January 9) to speak to residents, during the public participation section of the meeting.
The meeting has been moved to Cleator Moor Civic Hall and will... read more
- 16:40 Body of man found at railway bridge close to Ayrshire hotel
- 16:39 X Factor star Chico Slimani is ‘recovering well’ after...
- 16:39 Four people rescued from Holy Island causeway
- 16:37 Vatican signs historic deal with China – but critics denounce sellout
- 16:34 Lily Allen leaves fans fuming as singer leaves her own book signing...
- 16:34 Jim Furyk’s US college boys face stern French test to retain Ryder Cup
- 16:31 Virgil van Dijk suffers injury for Liverpool against Southampton
- 16:27 Glamping goes Tudor: historians to remake Henry VIII’s opulent tent
- 16:27 Chas and Dave singer Chas Hodges dies aged 74
- 16:24 Labour to resist pressure of committing to second referendum on Brexit
- 16:24 Tiana in Birmingham - how child star's fans took over the Bullring...
- 16:23 Dominic sees off rivals to win place on town council
- 16:18 Fresh deadline for Brett Kavanaugh accuser adds to supreme court drama
- 16:18 Rotterdam prepared for worst when Britain crashes out of EU
- 16:17 Sex addiction signs and how to tell if you or your partner has a...
- 16:16 Woman's incredible full English breakfast cooking hack goes viral
- 16:16 It doesn’t look crowded on Nigel Farage’s Brexit bus
- 16:16 Jeremy Hunt urges EU to ‘step back from the abyss’ of Brexit no deal
- 16:13 Tottenham squad ranked by transfer value: Who are Pochettino’s most...
- 16:09 Chelsea star Mateo Kovacic reveals what Man Utd legend he takes...
- 16:09 Man Utd vs Wolves: Why Marouane Fellaini is a ‘dream’ for defenders...
- 16:04 DUP cannot have veto on Brexit border deal, says Ireland
- 16:02 Brighton vs Tottenham LIVE: Team news and Premier League updates...
- 16:02 Liverpool news: Jurgen Klopp reveals all on Xherdan Shaqiri's first...
- 15:57 Italy acquits Tunisian 'migrant smuggling' fishermen
- 15:57 Eeyore the donkey rescued from sinkhole in Helston
- 15:56 This week in court - Killer, cleaner, voodoo nurse and burglars
- 15:52 Anti-nuclear campaigners stage peaceful protest at Faslane
- 15:51 Paul Logan: Family offers £50k reward over 1993 murder
- 15:51 Prisoner ran East Midlands teen drug ring from jail