Relief for mobile phone users in South Yorkshire as O2 services are restored
Mobile network provider O2 says its services have been restored after a technical fault left millions of customers unable to get online. The company said it would be closely monitoring data services over the coming days and promised to carry out a review to understand what went wrong yesterday.
BARNSLEY BABY MURDER: Police investigation continues
British customers reported not being able to use mobile data to access the internet and the operator's network on Thursday after disruption began at about 5am.
CRIME: Motorcyclist injured in hit-and-run in Rotherham
Last night, O2 said 3G data... read more
- 01:04 Knife crime: Tony Blair says police losing knife crime battle
- 00:59 Sudoku 4,328 easy
- 00:58 Prince Charles and Camilla make history in Cuba
- 00:52 Gangs using dead rats to smuggle drugs into Dorset prison
- 00:41 UK's big broadband providers give 'shoddy' service – report
- 00:25 The vision that signalled the end of old New Street
- 00:24 Devolved and UK ministers’ mistrust spans decades and parties,...
- 00:20 'Muslims don't date, we marry'
- 00:20 Invoice scams hit 40% of firms, says report
- 00:20 Ex-Autonomy boss Mike Lynch denies new US charges
- 00:20 First and second class stamp prices rise
- 00:12 Fife worker registrations down by a third as SNP warn of...
- 00:10 Smacking children to be banned in Wales
- 23:59 'Nervous' David Warner clubs 85 on IPL return to give Australian...
- 23:54 Woman and child injured in suspected shooting in London
- 23:53 Jose Mourinho predicts the two teams who will contest the Champions...
- 23:53 Rio Ferdinand wants Reiss Nelson and Phil Foden in England squad next
- 23:53 Ronnie O’Sullivan makes Snooker World Championship prediction after...
- 23:21 Andreas Christensen claims Chelsea will serve transfer ban and has...
- 23:16 Figges Marsh 'shooting': Woman and child, 11, among injured
- 23:02 Hunt for Gatwick drone saw police blow £400,000 on bungled...
- 23:02 Theresa May offers ‘no-concessions’ at crucial Chequers crunch-talks
- 23:02 UK-based tapir has become oldest in the world
- 22:59 England ready to deal with fiery atmosphere in Montenegro
- 22:52 Ronnie O’Sullivan matches Stephen Hendry world record with Tour...
- 22:52 Arsenal preparing summer move for Guingamp attacker Marcus Thuram...
- 22:52 Sensational Michael van Gerwen downs Rob Cross to win European...
- 22:49 Surprises in store promised for Craig David’s Rasen gig
- 22:46 Germany come through against Netherlands with late Nico Schulz goal
- 22:46 Callum Hudson-Odoi unfazed at making big step up for England