Reinventing the backpack: Cord system swings rucksack round to your chest so you can reach for items WITHOUT taking it off
From scrambling for a passport at the airport, to checking the safety of your wallet on a busy street, plucking items out of a stuffed backpack can be a pain.
But now man hopes to change the way we use them by creating a rucksack, named the Wolffepack, that lets people reach into their bag without the hassle of un-strapping and taking it off.
A cord system is used to swing the pack from a wearer’s back round to their front – and back again – without moving the shoulder straps.
Scroll down for video
One former engineer hopes to change the way we use backpacks by creating one that allows... read more
- 13:31 'Unforgettable' chance for Harrogate cyclists at world championships
- 13:31 77-year-old Derbyshire man jailed for sexually assaulting three girls
- 13:30 State school where 41 students are going to Oxford and Cambridge
- 13:30 Computer generated life and Ga Ga kids in lively stage musical at...
- 13:30 These are the pubs in Sheffield where you can get FREE beer until...
- 13:30 The Thing Is with Steve Canavan
- 13:30 Rudy Giuliani: 'I never said there was no collusion' by Trump campaign
- 13:29 What Hugh Jackman can do in seven minutes is quite awe-inspiring
- 13:28 Melton Cattle Market’s new bid to grow Saturday trading
- 13:28 Police chief’s open letter to Melton residents
- 13:27 Blue heaven: Sardinia’s Costa Smeralda
- 13:27 This is how you can get a free Soundscape ticket AND be paid
- 13:27 Skint restaurant owners get hefty fine after they left their...
- 13:27 New developments in police probe over ambush metres from royal visit
- 13:27 These are the pubs in Sheffield where you can get FREE beer until...
- 13:26 'This has to be a joke' - Wolves fans react to link with Birmingham...
- 13:26 Nick Knowles launches rant at Holly Willoughby over I'm a Celebrity...
- 13:26 Disgraced policeman Paul Davies dubbed 'kids champion' admits...
- 13:26 Mum Tracey Britten gives birth to quadruplets at age 51 - and This...
- 13:26 No, Theresa May the wheatfield runner isn’t a slag
- 13:26 Second referendum would be 56% remain 44% leave, new poll reveals
- 13:25 What Hugh Jackman can do in seven minutes is quite awe-inspiring
- 13:25 77-year-old Derbyshire man jailed for sexually assaulting three girls
- 13:25 Honorary degree dedicated to ex-Coventry City's Cyrille Regis by...
- 13:25 FMQs: Nicola Sturgeon criticised again over Alex Salmond case
- 13:24 Dancing through winter at Fleetwood's Marine Hall
- 13:24 The 35 medicines no longer available on NHS prescription
- 13:23 Peru - backpacking to Machu Picchu, Scotland on Sunday travel
- 13:23 Witness sought to Boston jewellery burglary
- 13:23 Cai Dongjia: China's 'godfather of crystal meth' executed