Real Madrid star Marcelo accused of £437,000 worth of tax evasion
The Brazilian full-back has been accused of defrauding Spanish tax authorities of £437,539 (€490,917).
It stretches back to 2013 when he allegedly used companies abroad to handle his image rights.
The Real Madrid ace is set to start against Tottenham in the Champions League.
But the ex-Fluminese ace could be in court soon over the latest allegations.
Marcelo is yet to comment on the allegations from the Spanish authorities.
Real Madrid v Tottenham: Combined XI REAL MADRID face Tottenham at the Bernabeu tonight, but who would make a combined XI from both squads? 1 / 12 GETTY GK: Hugo... read more
- 13:14 Michelle Obama enters midterms race with drive to register voters
- 13:14 Call second independence referendum by March, SNP MP says
- 13:14 Trump attorney Rudolph Giuliani: US sympathizes with Iran regime...
- 13:14 Russian passport leak after Salisbury may reveal spy methods
- 13:13 Couple with Down’s syndrome son raffle off £1.75m house, as he...
- 13:12 Meghan Markle hid first date memento on wedding dress
- 13:12 Have you seen missing Gaynor Cooke?
- 13:10 Electrical fire at launderette
- 13:09 Swiss voters 'reject fair food plans'
- 13:08 Daughter of millionaire toy tycoon, 15, died on British Airways...
- 13:08 Sunshine returning to Derbyshire following Storm Bronagh barrage
- 13:06 Have you seen missing Gaynor Cooke?
- 13:05 Thomas Jones: Hunt for missing Worcester student
- 13:05 Girl with allergy dies after airport Pret baguette
- 13:05 Sunshine returning to Derbyshire following Storm Bronagh barrage
- 13:04 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 13:03 Man, 70, remains in 'critical condition' after being hit by car...
- 13:02 Murdered North Yorkshire Police officer: Memorial is unveiled
- 13:02 Kilmarnock vs Celtic LIVE STREAM: How to watch Scottish Premiership...
- 13:02 West Ham vs Chelsea line ups: Marko Arnautovic OUT, Maurizio Sarri...
- 13:01 The Nidderdale Voices column with Trevor Stoney
- 13:01 Coffee morning to discuss Quakers
- 13:01 Heading here
- 12:59 Sunshine returning to Nottinghamshire this week following Storm...
- 12:59 Police appeal after suspected stabbing in Rainworth
- 12:57 Hayabusa2: Japanese robots land on moving asteroid in world first
- 12:57 Saints centre Symons faces scan on knee injury
- 12:57 Opposition view: Bath boss Blackadder admits Saints were a tough...
- 12:55 Everton news: Why Theo Walcott should have re-joined Southampton -...
- 12:55 Man Utd fans think Jose Mourinho SLAMMED Romelu Lukaku after Wolves...