Ravensthorpe takeaway shut due to rats
A takeaway has been shut down by hygiene inspectors after they found evidence of rats.
Kebab Range in Huddersfield Road, Ravensthorpe, was closed by Kirklees Council officials this week.
A council spokesman said: “Kebab Range is a takeaway supplying a wide range of food to the local area.
“During a routine inspection on Wednesday rat activity was found within the premises.”
He said the takeaway had been closed under food safety and hygiene regulations because of the risk to public health.
A closure notice is displayed on the shutters of the takeaway.
- 22:42 May urges EU leaders to work with her to salvage Brexit deal
- 22:40 Schoolboy set to celebrate final Christmas after being given six...
- 22:33 Man spends £12,000 at Doncaster penis enlargement clinic to boost...
- 22:31 Danny Cipriani: ‘It’s been the same story for six years, hasn’t it?’
- 22:28 Chelsea must wait to discover extent of injury to Alvaro Morata
- 22:24 Cash boost for social care and more business rates to stay in the...
- 22:23 Irish abortion bill passes in senate
- 22:22 Strasbourg Christmas market gunman Cherif Chekatt 'shot dead by...
- 22:21 Gary Anderson opens up on potential retirement ahead of 2018 PDC...
- 22:17 Cash boost for social care and more business rates to stay in the...
- 22:16 Theresa May faces no confidence motion in her Government
- 22:15 Alexandre Lacazette points the way in Arsenal’s run-out against...
- 22:15 Celtic survive Craig Gordon’s calamity to advance in Europa League
- 22:14 Lisa Ashton eventually falls to Jan Dekker after blistering start...
- 22:13 Arsenal 1-0 Qarabag LIVE: Reaction as Gunners end group stage with...
- 22:13 Steven Gerrard SLAMMED by furious Rangers fans after Europa League...
- 22:10 Who can Arsenal and Chelsea face in the last 32 of the Europa League?
- 22:06 How Sheffield detectives are working to reduce knife crime in our city
- 22:06 Concerns for Hartlepool shop staff after convenience store robbery
- 22:05 Craig Gordon: Celtic keeper 'does a Loris Karius' but progress to...
- 22:02 How did Mesut Ozil and Laurent Koscielny fare on their...
- 22:00 Saudi Crown Prince Salman ‘responsible for the killing of Jamal...
- 21:59 Mother charged over baby girl found dead on Gold Coast beach
- 21:52 Missing pensioner last seen in Marks & Spencer deemed 'high risk'
- 21:48 Samuel Dodsworth: Derby rapist and kidnapper jailed for 24 years
- 21:48 Young homeless blocked from renting, says report
- 21:47 Spacewatch: China's moon lander enters lunar orbit
- 21:41 Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri provides Alvaro Morata injury update
- 21:36 Man spends £12,000 at Doncaster penis enlargement clinic to boost...
- 21:33 Dad dies after having both his ears cut off in attack near his home