Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha refuses to commit on Kenny Miller's Ibrox future ahead of Canada trip
Pedro Caixinha refused to say whether Kenny Miller will be in the squad for the trip to Canada next week.
Record Sport exclusively revealed this morning that the veteran had been sent to the U20s for the development squad match with Brentford on Sunday.
Miller wasn't involved as Rangers defeated Hamilton 4-1 after a dressing room bust-up and the Ibrox boss wasn't willing to commit on the striker's future at the club.
He told BT Sport: "The list will be out just after the match and we will see if he is on our not."
Ibrox boss Caixinha appeared subdued on the sideline compared to... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle