Rangers 2-3 Hibernian: Ryan Jack sees red as Neil Lennon's side come from behind to win thriller at Ibrox
Hibernian came from behind to beat 10-man Rangers 3-2 in a pulsating but at times ill-tempered Ladbrokes Premiership clash at Ibrox.
It was first meeting between the two clubs since the 2016 William Hill Scottish Cup final where David Gray scored a stoppage-time winner to give Hibs victory by the same scoreline, before a pitch invasion led to clashes and several arrests, and there was no little drama in this encounter.
Gers' Colombian striker Alfredo Morelos headed in a Daniel Candeias free-kick with just two minutes played before striker Simon Murray levelled for the visitors.
Rangers... read more
- 02:01 Guard asked if extra sedation would be used on David Dungay,...
- 02:01 Trump immigration policy: My life trapped in an American city
- 02:01 Barack Obama's Johannesburg speech in full
- 02:00 The story of how one compilation came to rule them all
- 02:00 Schools alone cannot fix childhood obesity, says Ofsted boss
- 02:00 Kate Hoey under pressure from Labour after siding with Tories
- 02:00 Could a prime minister ever have a Brummie accent?
- 02:00 Five crocodiles in Monmouthshire dangerous animal hotspot
- 02:00 Pte Sean Benton: Coroner to rule on Deepcut army base death
- 02:00 Fears for missing teenage boy as police helicopter joins emergency...
- 01:53 GP Taylor: President Trump told the ugly truth about modern Britain
- 01:53 Smelly reeds in River Freshney to be cleared soon
- 01:53 Bernard Ingham: Maverick Trump shows us how to get tough with the EU
- 01:53 Next stop for health campervan
- 01:04 Revealed: First pictures of new £5 coin released by Royal Mint
- 01:04 Chris Moncrieff: May on brink as Corbyn awaits chance
- 01:04 Sunshine lifts Scots retailers but high street blues persist
- 00:53 Menopause: Lack of specialist care 'limits treatments'
- 00:41 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:41 Festivalgoers urged to get MMR jab as measles infection rate soars
- 00:41 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns
- 00:41 Omega-3 no protection against heart attack or strokes, say scientists
- 00:40 Young black men more like to be prosecuted over dispersal orders
- 00:40 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:52 80 jobs created as Leicester gas and electric firm joins with M&S...
- 00:40 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns
- 00:40 Wembley stadium sale is backed if £600m investment goes to grassroots
- 00:40 Omega-3 no protection against heart attack or strokes, say scientists
- 00:40 Sudoku 4115 medium
- 00:40 Papa John's founder says resigning over N-word use was a mistake