Rampant Rangers demolish generous Hamilton
Hamilton fell to a demoralising defeat at the hands of 10-man Rangers at the SuperSeal Stadium on Friday.
The Ibrox side bounced back from an opening goal inside the first minute through Danny Redmond, but three goals in six minutes ensured the points were going to Glasgow, as Declan John’s double was added to be a strike from Daniel Candeias.
Graham Dorrans made it 4-1 from the spot early in the second half despite Ryan Jack's dismissal for two clumsy fouls, and Rangers even had the luxury of a Hamilton penalty saved by Wes Foderingham.
Hamilton got off to the best possible start when... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle