Rafael Nadal reveals why he changed his serve ahead of Australian Open
Rafael Nadal arrived at the Australian Open clouded with uncertainty over his physical condition, but there is also a sense of intrigue over how his new service action will perform under match conditions at Melbourne Park.
The world No. 2 hasn’t played competitive tennis since retiring from his US Open semi-final against Juan Martin del Potro back in September and has since undergone surgery on his ankle.
It’s not just his body that has been reconstructed in his time away from the sport, Nadal has also made fundamental changes to his serve, which he will test out against his first-round... read more
- 17:40 Two Derbyshire schools to be closed as part of plan for new £7m centre
- 17:39 Alesha MacPhail jury finds teenager GUILTY of abducting, raping and...
- 17:39 Alesha MacPhail's mum releases statement: 'I'm glad he can't...
- 17:39 Alesha MacPhail killer showed no emotion as guilty verdict announced
- 17:39 Alesha MacPhail judge to consider lifting legal restriction on...
- 17:39 Alesha MacPhail's dad shouted f*cking scumbag' at teen who murdered...
- 17:39 Alfie Lamb's mum Adrian Hoare guilty after boy, 3, crushed to death...
- 17:39 Leicester city centre office block bought for £1.5m set to be...
- 17:38 Have you seen missing Blackpool man James Fox?
- 17:38 Suspect interviewed in connection with incident which saw man...
- 17:35 Warm and sunny weekend could see record temperature for February
- 17:33 Libby Squire's heartbroken parents speak of 'unending torture and...
- 17:33 Police having to cope with 'considerably' fewer resources
- 17:31 Sainbury's, Iceland and Lidl warn shoppers not to eat these foods
- 17:31 Another airport suffered delays from a drone sighting
- 17:30 Man blames hotel hot tub after infected pinky toe is amputated
- 17:29 Cleveland Fire Authority finance chief allays concerns over impact...
- 17:29 This is the extensive Leeds underground system that was never built
- 17:29 Claude Goretta obituary
- 17:28 Visually impaired people invited to apply for free audio device
- 17:28 International Women's Day: Pink Link Lancashire event at Ribby Hall...
- 17:28 Police speak out after men jailed for brewery wrecking spree
- 17:28 Family sentenced over £240,000 theft and damage at Thwaites brewery
- 17:28 No-deal Brexit 'could disrupt London commuter trains'
- 17:28 VIDEO: Despicable borough burglars jailed for trashing brewery site...
- 17:28 Sainbury's, Iceland and Lidl warn shoppers not to eat these foods
- 17:27 Strike action looms as Scotland’s biggest teaching union rejects...
- 17:26 Five jobs at risk with Melton town centre shop set to close
- 17:26 Dad ‘held his four-year-old son’s hand on hot stove to discipline him’
- 17:26 This is the extensive Leeds underground system that was never built