Rachel Evan Wood reveals devastating reason she can’t name her rapists: ‘I’m afraid’
Rachel Evan Wood has explained why she’s had to remain silent about her sexual attack, which she spoke publicly about for the first time last year.
The Westworld actress, 30, posted a lengthy clip online explaining why she hasn’t named the ‘very powerful, very rich, very entitled, very narcissistic white men’ who abused her, and put it in part down to fear.
Rachel revealed last year she had been assaulted by two separate attackers, one an ex boyfriend and one she has called a ‘bar owner’, and explained it took her seven years to come to terms with what happened.
Although she didn’t name the... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle