Prince Philip car crash: Norfolk police to investigate
Norfolk police are to investigate the Duke of Edinburgh’s car accident, which left two people requiring hospital treatment, and said “appropriate action will be taken”.
Prince Philip, 97, was recovering at the Sandringham estate on Friday as further details emerged of the crash which left him “very shaken and shocked” , but otherwise uninjured, on Thursday.
A witness, Roy Warne, 75, who was driving home, has described seeing Philip’s Land Rover Freelander “tumbling” across the road after the collision as he pulled out of a driveway near the Queen’s Norfolk estate on to the A149.
The car... read more
- 12:45 Boozy thief is fined after stealing ladders, an ornament and a lawn...
- 12:45 Wakefield academy trust celebrates 22 top Ofsted ratings
- 12:45 Police launch murder investigation as boy, 5, dies months after...
- 12:45 Police at the scene of a major incident in Burnley
- 12:44 Police at the scene of a major incident in Burnley
- 12:43 MotoGP champion Marc Marquez makes risky call on social media - but...
- 12:43 Racist assault charge against 12-year-old boy is withdrawn
- 12:43 Lewis Hawkins seals Hartlepool United loan exit as he teams-up with...
- 12:43 Boozy thief is fined after stealing ladders, an ornament and a lawn...
- 12:43 Peter Beardsley charged by FA with using racist language towards...
- 12:42 Politicians stories were ironic
- 12:42 Boozy thief is fined after stealing ladders, an ornament and a lawn...
- 12:42 Morecambe keeper Barry Roche owes debt of gratitude to PFA
- 12:42 Dollar singer David Van Day wins Thurrock by-election
- 12:42 Actress exits musical over anti-gay post
- 12:41 Trump provokes global anger by recognising Israel's claim to Golan...
- 12:40 Funding bid to help save Worksop town centre
- 12:40 Fresh row over air quality in South Ribble
- 12:38 Haslingden business supporting Clarets fan's mammoth Burnley FC...
- 12:38 Police at the scene of a major incident in Burnley
- 12:38 Video: Scarborough residents campaign to save trees on Westbourne...
- 12:38 'Truly wicked' - thug Jason Wilsher who killed Arthur Gumbley, 87,...
- 12:38 Good news cheese fans as Waitrose is selling bitesize Brie portions
- 12:38 First picture of pensioner killed in Highlands crash
- 12:37 Wakefield gym membership prices frozen for a year
- 12:37 Belford footpath much wider now
- 12:37 Ripon army barracks - vacation of sites pushed back
- 12:37 Electric charging point is installed
- 12:37 Shock for customers as 'excellent' bar announces closure
- 12:37 Town’s Second World War building is granted Grade-II listed status