Pret inquest: Flight crew did not use defibrillator on dying girl
Flight attendants did not use a defibrillator on a girl who suffered a fatal allergic reaction because they chose to cover the plane's emergency exits, an inquest has heard.
Natasha Ednan-Laperouse, 15, went into cardiac arrest on a flight after eating a baguette from Pret A Manger in 2016.
Staff on the British Airways plane said it was too dangerous to fetch the defibrillator during landing.
Natasha had suffered an allergic reaction to the sesame in the baguette.
The teenager, from Fulham, west London, went into cardiac arrest minutes before her flight from Heathrow to Nice landed on 17... read more
- 13:41 Jeremy Corbyn accused of calling Theresa May a 'stupid woman'
- 13:42 Call for Northumberland Labour leader to resign
- 13:41 South African police issue arrest warrant for Grace Mugabe
- 13:40 Call for Northumberland Labour leader to resign
- 13:39 Aston Villa are set to swoop for this man - three years after...
- 13:39 A heartwarming festive tale set in Atherstone
- 13:39 Jose Mourinho 'set to be offered next management job' just 24 hours...
- 13:39 Uncertain future for Hull's sexual health services after £2.3m...
- 13:39 'Disorganised' grotto where kids waited hours evacuated after...
- 13:39 The shock thing Jose Mourinho did to Manchester United players...
- 13:39 TV chef Gino D’Acampo’s middle name is SHEFFIELD – after changing...
- 13:38 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:37 St Helens house prices up by 1.2% in October
- 13:35 Ofsted: Trust has ‘restored faith’ in Somercotes school
- 13:35 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:35 How Daniel Levy plans to persuade Mauricio Pochettino to snub...
- 13:33 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:32 Why the battle to fix Europe's fisheries policy isn't over yet
- 13:31 Serial Sunderland rapist Omar Sharif jailed for more than 32 YEARS
- 13:31 Paul Whitelaw’s Christmas TV survival guide
- 13:29 These are the chemists which are open over Christmas and New Year...
- 13:28 Sales of unofficial Yorkshire passport ‘have soared’
- 13:28 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:28 Man remains in police custody after woman died at home in Bradford
- 13:27 Don Your Way Column: Christmas: Peace and goodwill or tantrums and...
- 13:26 'Society has a duty to help poor students': university leaders on...
- 13:24 Unilever joins meat-free revolution after buying The Vegetarian...
- 13:23 This young girl won't have a present to open this Christmas after...
- 13:23 Cyclist in hospital after hit-and-run in Sheffield
- 13:22 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old