Preston biker Christopher Harwood was found with weapons after he hit a pothole and crashed
0 Have your say A concerned paramedic saw an injured motorcyclist remove a sheath knife from his jacket and pass it to his friend as he approached him to treat him.
Christopher Harwood, 31, of Matlock Place, Ingol, Preston, was involved in a crash at 5am on Black Bull Lane, Fulwood, Preston on July 3, after his Harley Davidson hit a pothole.
He also had a knuckle duster in his jacket, and had consumed four cans of Carling, Preston Magistrates’ Court heard.
The father-of-two had struggled since the breakup of his 13 years relationship with the mother of his children.
Harwood says he had... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?