Preston and Chorley Hospitals still on the road to recovery, as regulators issue "requires improvement" rating once again
0 Have your say The trust which runs the Royal Preston and Chorley and South Ribble Hospitals has been told by regulators that it ‘requires improvement’ - for the third successive occasion. The Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspected a range of services at Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (LTH) over the summer, almost two years after its last visit.
READ MORE >>> Hospital trust predicts it will be told to improve once again
While the two hospitals were once again rated as ‘good’ for being caring, improvement is still needed across the CQC’s four other measures of... read more
- 18:25 Scots druid and witch pals in court after trespassing at Stonehenge
- 18:25 Apple supplier to slash expenses amid concern over iPhone sales
- 18:24 Sugary supplement mannose could help fight cancer
- 18:24 Chicago doctor killed by ex-fiance called police to report she...
- 18:24 Lockerbie: police find no criminality in way inquiry was handled
- 18:22 The man who mapped the Munros - before Hugh Munro
- 18:22 Two men killed while assisting driver of overturned car on A20
- 18:21 First ever plane with no moving parts takes flight
- 18:19 Devin Lima: Singer with US boy band LFO dies at 41
- 18:19 Poland reverses law on removing judges following EU court ruling
- 18:18 Where to bag a bargain in Leeds for Black Friday
- 18:15 Mum speaks of 'unreal' moment she gave birth on bathroom floor
- 18:15 The worrying reason benefits staff in Hull are getting special...
- 18:15 Tabitha (8) raises £400 for charity for fellow premature babies
- 18:14 ISRAEL TRIP: Bury's special Israeli connection
- 18:14 ISRAEL TRIP: Exploring the heart of the historic Levant
- 18:13 Why doesn't Michelle Obama's memoir have an index? Blame Trump
- 18:13 Lost portrait of Charles Dickens turns up at auction in South Africa
- 18:13 Qatar would help Middle East peace by sharing 2022 World Cup, says...
- 18:12 Councillors call on MP Victoria Atkins to help stop the garden...
- 18:09 MPs told off for playing football in the House of Commons
- 18:09 Elderly pedestrian rushed to hospital after Roseville Road Leeds...
- 18:08 Cleckheaton’s away day hoodoo continues with defeat at Driffield
- 18:05 Leamington shop given golden lottery playstation after selling...
- 18:05 Matlock cinema plans hit the rocks
- 18:05 ‘I have the right to special treatment’ - Exiled Birmingham City...
- 18:05 Watch: Yobs hurl lit fireworks inside Smethwick pub
- 18:04 Boston Body Hub up for National Fitness award
- 18:04 Green Bay Packers' Aaron Rodgers donates $1m to California wildfire...
- 18:04 Elderly pedestrian rushed to hospital after Roseville Road Leeds...