Prepare for a 38 MILE diversion route which will take 50 minutes during roadworks
Works to resurface a road in Caistor will be causing length delays for motorists with a mammoth 38 mile diversion route.
Drivers using the route after 7pm will be sent via the A16 at Louth and A46 at Laceby to navigate the closure.
The B1225 between the junction with Grimsby Road and Rothwell Road will be closed for nighttime work from Monday, October 1.
The work, which is being carried out by Lincolnshire County Council, is expected to last for two weeks.
The road will be closed from 7pm to 6am on weekdays but will be open on weekends.
Although only one mile of road is being closed, the... read more
- 13:47 Brain injury rower Anna Thornton fit to return from US
- 13:47 George and Charlotte arrive at Gan Gan’s for Buckingham Palace...
- 13:47 TV chef Gino D’Acampo’s middle name is SHEFFIELD – after changing...
- 13:46 Live Music Review Choral Christmas cracker from Tenebrae
- 13:45 TV chef Gino D’Acampo’s middle name is SHEFFIELD – after changing...
- 13:43 Scots hi-fi firm Linn in fine tune as R&D pays off
- 13:42 Leaflets posted in Liverpool urging people to become ‘White Racial...
- 13:42 Is Banksy behind this painting on a wall in Port Talbot?
- 13:41 Jeremy Corbyn accused of calling Theresa May a 'stupid woman'
- 13:42 Call for Northumberland Labour leader to resign
- 13:41 South African police issue arrest warrant for Grace Mugabe
- 13:40 Call for Northumberland Labour leader to resign
- 13:39 Aston Villa are set to swoop for this man - three years after...
- 13:39 A heartwarming festive tale set in Atherstone
- 13:39 Jose Mourinho 'set to be offered next management job' just 24 hours...
- 13:39 Uncertain future for Hull's sexual health services after £2.3m...
- 13:39 'Disorganised' grotto where kids waited hours evacuated after...
- 13:39 The shock thing Jose Mourinho did to Manchester United players...
- 13:39 TV chef Gino D’Acampo’s middle name is SHEFFIELD – after changing...
- 13:38 Illegal alcohol and cigarettes seized in Lincolnshire will power homes
- 13:37 St Helens house prices up by 1.2% in October
- 13:35 Ofsted: Trust has ‘restored faith’ in Somercotes school
- 13:35 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:35 How Daniel Levy plans to persuade Mauricio Pochettino to snub...
- 13:33 Officers concerned for safety of missing Nottinghamshire nine-year-old
- 13:32 Why the battle to fix Europe's fisheries policy isn't over yet
- 13:31 Serial Sunderland rapist Omar Sharif jailed for more than 32 YEARS
- 13:31 Paul Whitelaw’s Christmas TV survival guide
- 13:29 These are the chemists which are open over Christmas and New Year...
- 13:28 Sales of unofficial Yorkshire passport ‘have soared’