Post-Brexit travel: Will Britons need a visa to travel to Europe after 2019?
Travelling after 2019 is set to change when the UK leaves the EU on March 29.
Post-Brexit, the relationship between the UK and Europe could drastically change when it comes to travelling so easily between one another.
At the moment, Britons can visit all of the countries in Europe without needing to pay for a visa.
Could this all change when the country leaves the EU?
Whilst there is no firm confirmation regarding the effects on visa-free travel many people think it could change in a number of ways.
One suggested way is to use something called a European Travel Information and Authorisation... read more
- 16:27 Dogs can pass illnesses to humans
- 16:27 Think you're a wine buff? How to turn a glass of vino into a family...
- 18:51 Album reviews: Rick Astley | Tom Bailey | Rab Noakes
- 16:27 American Eagle’s lingerie brand Aerie now has models with...
- 16:27 Seven ways to improve your balance
- 18:51 Music interview: Steve Earle on bringing the spirit of “outlaw...
- 16:27 Amazon Prime Day deals: The cool stuff you didn’t know you needed
- 16:27 How to spot age-related macular degeneration
- 23:09 Cristiano Ronaldo: New Juventus star insists he can help club break...
- 18:51 Music review: Paul Simon, Hydro, Glasgow
- 18:51 Theatre review: The Band, Playhouse, Edinburgh
- 23:09 Chelsea transfer news: Real Madrid eye Eden Hazard and Robert...
- 16:27 The winners of dog photographer of year have been announced
- 18:51 Music review: James Taylor & Bonnie Raitt, Hydro, Glasgow
- 23:09 Paul Pogba claims N’Golo Kante is BETTER than Lionel Messi during...
- 16:27 The vegan, cruelty-free guide to skincare: Moisturisers
- 16:27 Alex Salmond's RT show breached Ofcom broadcasting rules
- 23:09 The Open 2018: Why attack is the best form of defence for Rory...
- 18:51 Music review: Bruno Mars, Glasgow Green
- 16:28 Aliens killed by spelling mistake in 2013 Colonial Marines game
- 23:09 Rangers news: Steven Gerrard expecting different Shkupi in Europa...
- 18:51 Edinburgh Jazz Festival reviews: Keyon Harrold | We Begin with...
- 16:27 What are the customs and trade bills and could May face defeat?
- 16:27 Novichok nerve agent ‘was in a perfume bottle which victims found’
- 16:27 World Cup: Pussy Riot protesters charged over pitch demonstration
- 23:09 Chelsea transfer news: Maurizio Sarri urged not to worry about Real...
- 18:51 Interview: Nicola Walker
- 16:27 Putin and Trump played power games with each other before they...
- 16:27 UK politicians 'failing to rise to the challenge of climate change'
- 18:51 Fashion bible Vogue latest publication to rave about ‘buzzing’ Dundee