PONT MAKES A POINT
PONT Alexandre made all to land the Grade One Navan Novice Hurdle at the Irish track yesterday.
He was one of four victories for jockey Ruby Walsh, who was also successful on Boston Bob, Wingtips and
Pont Alexandre was making his debut for trainer Willie Mullins having previously run in France.
Favourite Don Cossack was held in second when capsizing after the last flight but he and jockey Davy Russell appeared unscathed.
He could be anything, he's a horse I love, said Mullins.
I saw him in France in the summer and I rang my client and said to Rich Ricci I think I want to buy... read more
- 10:03 The lost city of Atlanta
- 10:03 Part-night street lights to be affected when clocks go back
- 10:03 NBA brawls are infantile but they're not necessarily pointless
- 10:03 World Series 2018: The Red Sox or the Dodgers? Our writers’...
- 10:02 Guest at Northamptonshire wedding attacked paramedic
- 10:02 Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk vs. Man City team news, starting...
- 10:01 What I Rent: Lee, £825 per month for a room in a two-bedroom flat...
- 10:01 Heysham man takes on Nepal trek to support women’s cancer charity
- 10:00 Driver cut out of car after smashing into railings in Tottington Road
- 10:00 Level of spending on home to school transport is 'unsustainable'...
- 09:59 Screamania event turns out to be a Halloween horror as people label...
- 09:59 Bridlington to Scarborough road blocked after crash
- 09:59 Deontay Wilder to get 50-50 split with Anthony Joshua if Tyson Fury...
- 09:57 Police appeal after man injured during mass brawl in Burnley
- 09:57 Farleys fashion show suits hospital charity just fine
- 09:56 Pret allergy death: parents to meet Gove over food labelling
- 09:55 Closed down South Hiendley school was 'fully ablaze' in fire
- 09:55 Carols at Warwick Castle to return
- 09:55 Brentford v Preston North End likely line-ups, key men, the referee...
- 09:54 Amputee PC told public how to save his life after car crash
- 09:54 Double stabbing in Sheffield ‘not linked’ to any other incident,...
- 09:52 Carols at Warwick Castle to return
- 09:52 Driver cut out of car after crashing into railings in Tottington Road
- 09:52 CCTV released of man wanted in connection with handbag theft from...
- 09:51 Eat Me Cafe forced to close after burst water pipe
- 09:51 Part-night street lights to be affected when clocks go back
- 09:50 Harborough's public should be consulted over removal of intensive...
- 09:50 How you can help transform this Sunderland family’s garden so...
- 09:49 Brave Sheffield mum’s headshave in memory of teenager who lost...
- 09:49 Double stabbing in Sheffield ‘not linked’ to any other incident,...