Police rule death of SHINee’s Jonghyun as suicide in official statement
Gangnam police have closed the investigation into the death of SHINee’s Jonghyun.
The police have said that they will not be investigating Jonghyn’s death further and with the conclusion he died by suicide, would not be carrying out an autopsy.
A police source told Soompi: ‘The results of our investigation decisively conclude that he died by suicide, and therefore we will not be performing an autopsy. His family wished for an autopsy to not be conducted.’
His funeral is to be held for just close family and as quietly as possible, while a separate service was arranged for fans to pay their... read more
- 15:58 Contaminated blood scandal inquiry urged to look 'into department...
- 15:57 Demolition of Brighouse showroom would see new development built
- 15:57 Day of free activities comes to Theatre by the Lake
- 15:56 Woman with terminal cancer's urgent plea to rehome 40 cats
- 15:55 Elderly Spanish couple found in Oviedo park after flat eviction
- 15:55 Trump: US stronger, safer, richer
- 15:55 Commemorative paving stones laid in honour of Leamington heroes of...
- 15:55 Bali bans bikinis at sacred temples saying the ‘quality of...
- 15:54 Dad on trial accused of stabbing own toddler son
- 15:54 A TV channel showing nothing but Christmas films has been launched
- 15:54 13-year-old Leeds girl sexually assaulted in ginnel by man who...
- 15:54 Police hunt gang after 'demolition derby' ramming attack on two...
- 15:54 New challenge for Lancaster hospice fundraisers
- 15:54 'We need everyone involved': activist nuns pressure Smith & Wesson...
- 15:52 13-year-old Leeds girl sexually assaulted in ginnel by man who...
- 15:52 Labour 'likely to scrap universal credit system'
- 15:51 Roadworks warning: Where to expect delays on Wednesday, September...
- 15:51 High winds could be dangerous at Sheffield tower blocks
- 15:51 Sheffield leads in world-wide diabetes project
- 15:50 Why Noah Centineo is the internet’s latest crush
- 15:50 Why is there a metal detector at Leicester station? Police reveal...
- 15:50 Nottinghamshire set for Indian Summer as temperatures rise
- 15:49 Organic Gardens in talks with Coventry University ahead of...
- 15:49 Here’s what is going to happen to landmark A46 pub on edge of...
- 15:48 High winds could be dangerous at Sheffield tower blocks
- 15:48 Sheffield leads in world-wide diabetes project
- 15:48 Chelsea news: Gianfranco Zola makes Eden Hazard prediction...
- 15:47 Hazelrigg stable makes winning start to National Hunt season
- 15:46 Former prisoner caught with cannabis farm is SPARED jail - here's why
- 15:45 Derbyshire set for Indian Summer as temperatures rise