Police issue warning after cats poisoned by anti-freeze

Two cats have died after being poisoned by anti-freeze in the Ribble Valley prompting the police to issue a warning to pet owners and motorists.
A spokesman for Ribble Valley Police said: "We have received a report of two cats dying from poisoning in the Sabden area.
"One has been confirmed as having been poisoned by anti-freeze - it is reported that the other had similar symptoms. It is not known how the cats have ingested the anti-freeze."
He added: "Anti-freeze is very poisonous to domestic animals. If it is administered deliberately then it is an offence under the... read more

 
14 December 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 34
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31