Police hunt fourth murder suspect linked to man's body found in burning car
Police are hunting a fourth suspect in the alleged murder of a man whose body was found in a burning car.
Joseph McKeever, from Walton, was discovered in the boot of a stolen Ford Focus set ablaze in Everton on June 15 this year.
It is believed the 54-year-old was subjected to a “sustained” attack that left him with a severe head injury before his death.
Two men – Darren Colecozy and Karl Kelly – were arrested afterwards and charged with kidnap, false imprisonment and murder.
Jamie Grimes, 22, of Breckside Park, Anfield, was arrested in Spain on August 30 and extradited yesterday under a... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle