Police hunt for 'Jonboy' after he asked everyone in pub for fight
Police want to speak to this man after a man referred to as 'Jonboy' offered pub customers a fight before jumping over the bar.
The man was drinking in the Brunswick Hotel in Bridlington on Sunday, March 3. At around 6pm, he offered everyone in the pub out, then jumped over the bar.
Officers from Humberside Police have now released pictures of a man they want to speak to in connection to the incident.
A spokesman for the force said: "Can you ID this male?
"He was involved in a public order incident on 3/3/19 around 6pm in The Brunswick Hotel, Bridlington where he offered everyone... read more
- 12:15 Plans for new centre at heart of IAMP set for £33million boost: Key...
- 12:15 Appeal after man absconds from North Sea Camp
- 12:15 Hector Bellerin, Danny Welbeck and Rob Holding join Arsenal squad...
- 12:15 Ole Gunnar Solskjaer tells Ed Woodward to get rid of Alexis...
- 12:15 Internationally-renowned Derbyshire tourist attractions appeal for...
- 12:15 Manchester United make contact with Eintracht Frankfurt over Luka...
- 12:15 Alderwasley crime author follows up acclaimed debut with new thriller
- 12:14 How 72 Chesterfield properties are owned by companies registered in...
- 12:13 Work stops on major road project between Leamington and Warwick
- 12:12 Book Review Crime fiction with Mat Coward: March 21, 2019
- 12:12 Christchurch shootings: 'Bad actors' helped attack videos spread...
- 12:12 Film round-up: March 21, 2019
- 12:12 Film Of The Week Five Feet Apart (12A), directed by Justin Baldoni
- 12:12 Music review Sarah Davachi, Cafe Oto, London
- 12:11 Alesha MacPhail: Watch judge's statement from court as he sentences...
- 12:10 Scarborough's Alpamare waterpark applies for licence to sell alcohol
- 12:10 Hundreds of thousands to demand second referendum in Brexit march
- 12:10 Gigantic fish that could ‘weigh more than a car’ washes up on beach
- 12:10 Major £2.5million flood protection scheme will help protect 100...
- 12:10 Bank keeps interest rates on hold at 0.75%
- 12:10 Pro-hunting thug ‘breaks saboteur’s nose’ with headbutt
- 12:10 Work stops on major road project between Leamington and Warwick
- 12:09 Venezuela crisis: Juan Guaidó's chief of staff detained
- 12:09 Boss Curle hails ‘exemplary attitude’ of teenager Roberts following...
- 12:09 Photo Flashback: Looking at Stamford Bridge theatre productions
- 12:08 What to do in Toronto in 2019
- 12:09 Eyemouth harbour bridge replacement
- 12:08 Get the lowdown on Toronto, Ontario’s cosmopolitan capital
- 12:08 Modern art sold by Hertfordshire County Council 'lost forever'
- 12:08 These are the six prohibited parking spots which could land you in...