Police appeal over vehicle involved in North Cotes theft
Police are requesting urgent vehicle observations for a silver Honda Accord, which is suspected to have been involved in the theft of a quad bike in North Cotes last night (Thursday).
This vehicle, with registration number LM02 JAO, was spotted by police this afternoon but failed to stop and then returned into Humberside.
If you see this vehicle, call Lincolnshire Police on 101 and quote incident number 242 of 15/03/2019.
Also in the last 24 hours, a number of reports have been made of suspicious males going door to door trying to sell household items.
Reports have come from Holton le Clay,... read more
- 06:02 Commuters told to brace themselves for even more Merseyrail station...
- 06:02 Out-of-work doctor who wandered hospital in disguise to steal pain...
- 06:00 Capital bike bag start-up move up a higher gear
- 05:52 TODAY’S RACING TIPS: Action from Wincanton, Lingfield and...
- 05:52 Arsenal eyeing League One hotshot - Star being chased by European...
- 05:52 Ronnie O’Sullivan makes HUGE world title prediction - ‘I’d be...
- 05:43 Global R&D group launches UK arm in capital
- 05:35 Story time with e-books 'not as helpful' as print books
- 05:34 The number of Brummies dying young from heart disease is soaring
- 05:30 Glasgow software firm lands digital funding
- 05:24 Spice Girls' Geri says romp with Mel B confirmed she WASN'T a lesbian
- 05:23 Russian military officials arrive in Venezuela to discuss 'training...
- 05:18 Woman defrauded her widowed mother-in-law out of thousands of...
- 05:18 New £21m University of Lincoln medical school set to get the go-ahead
- 05:18 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 05:18 More 200,000 voters in Lincolnshire are on open register where...
- 05:12 Ethiopian Airlines Flight ET302: Hull family visit the 'humble'...
- 05:12 Libby Squire: The CCTV footage which could hold the clues to...
- 05:12 The latest on THAT transfer between Newcastle United and West Brom...
- 05:11 Morrison government set to offer taxpayer backing for Queensland power
- 05:11 Five opposition parties call on UK to end arms sales to Saudi Arabia
- 05:11 The week ahead for Brexit: third time lucky for May?
- 05:05 Anglesey man's autism helped by mountain hikes
- 05:05 Smacking ban in Wales a step closer with bill published
- 05:05 Edinburgh Waverley: Station expansion plans to be revealed
- 05:05 Drugs smuggled into Guys Marsh prison in dead rats
- 05:05 Brexit: Cabinet to meet amid pressure on May
- 05:03 Ban cars outside UK schools to tackle air pollution, teachers say
- 04:59 Victorian father loses legal battle to stop child having hyphenated...
- 04:49 Heartbroken dad denied life-saving operation by NHS chiefs and...