Police appeal after sex attacks by bogus charity worker
Women across Coventry are being warned by police to be careful after several sex attacks took place when a man posed as a bogus charity worker.
One of the victims answered the door to the man carrying a clipboard, who claimed to be raising money for charity.
He then followed her into her home and inappropriately touching her.
However it isn't the only attack on women.
It happened twice on the same day in different areas, and a third time today (July 22).
Several attacks It happened in the Earlsdon area of Coventry at around 12.40pm on 20 July and is one of three similar assaults in the... read more
- 01:55 Vegetarian meat substitutes 'exceeding salt limits'
- 01:47 Attending public or private school makes no difference in Naplan...
- 01:27 South Shields care home team win national award for going the extra...
- 01:22 Amy Schumer announces pregnancy on Instagram
- 01:16 Monsanto trial: judge rejects bid to overturn landmark cancer verdict
- 01:16 Guns and guards to be removed from Korean 'truce village' of Panmunjom
- 01:15 Demands for extra cash for ‘ignored’ children
- 01:12 Beaver reintroduction positive example of 'rewilding' says study
- 01:10 Liam Fox says Trump 'very keen' on trade deal
- 01:08 Britain's oldest football referee William "Harry" Hardy funeral
- 01:06 Andrew Vine: Politicians must get out of the gutter and heed the...
- 01:02 Tim Dewey: Budget must deliver three cheers for the great British...
- 01:02 Diana Johnson: Time to remove the stigma from our abortion laws and...
- 01:02 Pret sandwich death: Michael Gove to meet family
- 01:00 World's oldest intact shipwreck discovered in Black Sea
- 00:59 Stephen Hawking's personal items to be sold at auction
- 00:56 Spending plans must not ignore children, government told
- 00:46 Scheme to bring affordable housing to Knaresborough officially...
- 00:41 Man ‘stoned to death’ by monkeys
- 00:34 Highlands and Islands named among top world destinations for 2019
- 00:32 DVDs have had their day as shoppers go skimpy and sustainable
- 00:31 Sexual harassment inquiry finds it's not safe for women and girls...
- 00:29 Bodybuilding brothers face-off
- 00:29 Traffic lights failure caused long delays
- 00:28 Sudoku 4,198 medium
- 00:24 The Yorkshire Post says: The test of time. New alarm over sales...
- 00:24 The Yorkshire Post says: New technology. Yorkshire and skills...
- 00:24 Is blockchain living up to the hype?
- 00:21 Scheme to bring affordable housing to Knaresborough officially...
- 00:20 Why I hate meetings - and how to make them better