Peterborough City Hospital doctor interviewed over deaths
A hospital consultant has been interviewed by police over two patient deaths, it has been revealed.
Dr Andy Gregg, 48, who works at Peterborough City Hospital, was arrested on suspicion of gross negligent manslaughter and is on bail.
According to a High Court judgment, he is alleged to have "inappropriately hastened the death of patients in his care".
It adds: "Dr Gregg strenuously denies the allegations against him."
In a statement Dr Gregg, who is currently suspended from practice, told the BBC: "I am co-operating fully with the investigations but will not be... read more
- 18:19 Action to thwart flow of illicit funds into UK is working, claims May
- 18:19 Labour unexpectedly drops plan for female co-deputy leader
- 18:19 Laura Plummer's family release statement after devastating appeal blow
- 18:17 Making a Murderer to return for a second season in October
- 18:16 The odds on John Terry and Thierry Henry becoming new Aston Villa...
- 18:16 Woman suffers facial fractures after interceding in argument in...
- 18:13 Boss Boyd gives full Saints injury update ahead of Bristol battle
- 18:12 Apprentice star ‘overwhelmed’ by shop response
- 18:12 Chelsea news: Zola makes Hazard prediction, Klopp in Sarri title...
- 18:12 Police spy on drivers from double decker buses to catch people on...
- 18:11 Waitress musical 'a tribute' to late film director Adrienne Shelly
- 18:11 Ollie Locke from Made in Chelsea gets engaged
- 18:11 Labour pledges to expand free childcare programme
- 18:11 Tuesday at the Labour party conference
- 18:08 Angela Merkel urges UK to reach ‘sensible’ Brexit plan
- 18:06 Work begins to build school for autism in West Cumbria
- 18:05 Important business vote for Stratford district looms
- 18:03 Roadworks latest: Where to expect delays on Wednesday, September...
- 18:03 Beavers to help tackle ‘dam’ nuisance of national park flooding
- 18:03 Ryder Cup: Phil Mickelson thinks he and Tiger Woods could play...
- 18:02 Santander appoints new chief executive
- 18:02 What is a 'Canada-style' trade deal?
- 18:00 Man killed wife then himself fearing he would get dementia like her
- 17:59 Paul Pogba: Man Utd fans SUPPORT Jose Mourinho decision leaving...
- 17:58 Labour conference votes to APPROVE Brexit plan - which could bring...
- 17:55 Brothers who staged 'rat catcher con' on householders jailed for...
- 17:54 Man Utd legend Ryan Giggs pulls off OUTRAGEOUS assist for Louis...
- 17:53 Bishop of Lincoln speaks out in favour of funding call for...
- 17:51 Brett Kavanaugh: Trump doubts 'drunk' sex assault accuser
- 17:47 Pie and mash shop closes after 128 years ‘because of vegans’