Person freed from under car following crash in Blackpool
0 Have your say A person has been freed from under a car following a crash in Blackpool. The incident happened on Saturday afternoon (November 9) and involved a vehicle in Ravenglass Close.
Two fire engines from Blackpool and South Shore fire stations attended the incident at around 1.42pm.
Firefighters used stabilising equipment to release one person from underneath the car.
They were then treated by paramedics.
Blackpool Fire Station was approached for comment by the Gazette but a spokesman said "there's nothing else the watch manager can give".
There was no response from South... read more
- 12:24 What is National Insurance and why are the Tories pledging to cut it?
- 12:07 M60 crash survivor reunited with firefighter rescuer by chance
- 12:02 Radcliffe Moriscos morris troupe win big at TMDA Championship
- 12:02 Bury Council meeting cancelled because of general election
- 11:38 Brexit Party campaigner being 'barred from store' results in...
- 10:39 Ricky Tomlinson and Ralf Little visit Bury Market to film new series
- 10:39 Concerns raised about bookings at The One
- 09:59 Burntwood groups boosted by donations from business
- 09:41 General election 2019 latest: Labour’s radical ‘manifesto of hope’
- 08:53 Man charged after young girl sexually assaulted in Radcliffe
- 08:38 Long delays after four-vehicle crash on M60 at Worsley
- 05:59 Bury Hospice – behind the scenes: Operations and outreach
- 05:59 Firm goes extra mile to help Bury Hospice
- 05:59 Old Hall Primary School is home to a beehive
- 05:59 Bury Council reserves will be spent on senior staff salaries
- 05:59 Crash victim reunited with saviour by chance
- 05:59 Bury's most wanted — November 21, 2019