Pep Guardiola says Manchester United target Jadon Sancho didn’t want the challenge at Manchester City
Pep Guardiola says Jadon Sancho did not want to ‘take the challenge’ of trying to secure a regular place at Manchester City.
The 18-year-old made a huge career decision in the summer of 2017 as he left City to join Borussia Dortmund.
Sancho has been able to make a significant impact in the Bundesliga with eight goals and 10 assists this season.
And his impressive performances have alerted Manchester United, who are ready to make a move in the upcoming transfer window.
Guardiola has praised Sancho’s ‘incredible’ displays for Dortmund but says the winger has missed the chance to find out if... read more
- 02:27 Tag in Cairngorms trial would give 'instant fix' on dead eagles
- 02:11 Cyclone Trevor lashes Northern Territory coast with destructive winds
- 02:11 Bernie Sanders visit shows California could hold key to 2020 victory
- 02:11 Mueller report: special counsel delivers findings of Trump-Russia...
- 01:44 Tom Richmond: This is a national emergency so why is Parliament not...
- 01:40 Patrick Mercer: Dignity in New Zealand contrats with decay and...
- 01:36 David Behrens: After the deluge, thoughts of spring spread a little...
- 01:36 Mike Padgham: Ignoring care crisis won’t make it go away as less...
- 01:30 Christchurch attack: Al Noor mosque handed back to Muslim leaders
- 01:26 Britain's Got Talent in shock over tragic suicide of dancer Jack...
- 01:23 The Yorkshire Post says: Time for MPs to face up to reality on...
- 01:20 Brexit: What are indicative votes?
- 01:20 Ronnie Pickering among Hull's 'alternative heritage' honours
- 01:20 Jewellery from Bronze Age a 'notable' find
- 01:20 Far-right terror poses 'biggest threat' to north of England
- 01:15 'Dire consequences': lawyers aghast at Queensland's new definition...
- 01:15 What do you want to know about the Mueller report? Guardian...
- 00:56 Killer sudoku 650
- 00:52 Uri Geller promises to stop Brexit using telepathy
- 00:52 Why are nets appearing over trees and hedges?
- 00:52 'Reading bedtime stories helped me survive prison'
- 00:51 Euro 2020 qualifiers: France turn on the style but Portugal held to...
- 00:39 The Yorkshire Post says: Lasting legacy of policing pioneer Chief...
- 00:34 Six common driving errors that could end up costing you big
- 00:34 What is Leicestershire's motto and what does it mean?
- 00:34 The Chase, Pointless, Deal or No Deal? This is the TV game show...
- 00:34 These are 10 of the best driving schools in Leicester according to...
- 00:34 Detailed images of baby heart inside the womb
- 00:33 LINCS LEAGUE: Fixtures
- 00:33 Asian gold: More than £140m stolen in UK in last five years