Pep Guardiola says Kevin De Bruyne needs ONE thing to make him Manchester City's world-beater
Kevin De Bruyne could be a world-beater for Manchester City next season - if they keep him happy!
The Blues midfielder was man of the match and had a big hand in three of the goals as the Blues beat Real Madrid 4-1 in Los Angeles.
De Bruyne took the corner which led to the opening goal for Nicolas Otamendi, set Raheem Sterling clear for the second with a clever pass, and crossed for John Stones to sweep in the third.
But there were times last season when it appeared he was not entirely happy with the new, deeper role he was asked to play by Guardiola – which meant he scored less goals but... read more
- 04:06 Fortnite chat not working: PS4 and PC player report new Battle...
- 04:06 Paul Pogba wants to leave Manchester United and join Cristiano...
- 03:26 Poppy Appeal 2017: Your guide to Remembrance services happening...
- 03:26 Chinese restaurant in Burton in the running to scoop a British...
- 03:26 Labour: new public appointments rules are 'power grab' by Tories
- 03:26 School give ‘much loved’ pupil Logan a super send off
- 03:26 Government is ‘turning a blind eye’ to spiralling suicide rate...
- 02:20 BREAKING: Multiple deaths after two planes COLLIDE mid-air in Florida
- 02:20 India: 17 men charged with raping 12-year-old girl over months
- 02:01 Guard asked if extra sedation would be used on David Dungay,...
- 02:01 Trump immigration policy: My life trapped in an American city
- 02:01 Barack Obama's Johannesburg speech in full
- 02:00 The story of how one compilation came to rule them all
- 02:00 Schools alone cannot fix childhood obesity, says Ofsted boss
- 02:00 Kate Hoey under pressure from Labour after siding with Tories
- 02:00 Could a prime minister ever have a Brummie accent?
- 02:00 Five crocodiles in Monmouthshire dangerous animal hotspot
- 02:00 Pte Sean Benton: Coroner to rule on Deepcut army base death
- 02:00 Fears for missing teenage boy as police helicopter joins emergency...
- 01:53 GP Taylor: President Trump told the ugly truth about modern Britain
- 01:53 Smelly reeds in River Freshney to be cleared soon
- 01:53 Bernard Ingham: Maverick Trump shows us how to get tough with the EU
- 01:53 Next stop for health campervan
- 01:04 Revealed: First pictures of new £5 coin released by Royal Mint
- 01:04 Chris Moncrieff: May on brink as Corbyn awaits chance
- 01:04 Sunshine lifts Scots retailers but high street blues persist
- 00:53 Menopause: Lack of specialist care 'limits treatments'
- 00:41 World-first melanoma blood test detects early stages of deadly skin...
- 00:41 Festivalgoers urged to get MMR jab as measles infection rate soars
- 00:41 Schools alone cannot solve childhood obesity crisis, Ofsted warns