Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho face the moment of truth with this weekend's Manchester derby offering a chance to rub it in or spoil the party
Asked about one Manchester United manager, Pep Guardiola talked about another.
'I remember when I was a young boy seeing Sir Alex Ferguson winning the English titles,' said Guardiola on Friday. 'That's beautiful and that is what I want to live with my guys. And then celebrate it.
'The toughest league [in Europe] is this one. To win the Premier League, to feel that title, if we are able to, will be special. And we will always remember it.'
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Manchester City stars joke around in training ahead of... Everton boss Sam Allardyce admits timing of Merseyside derby...... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle