Pep Guardiola aims sly dig at Jurgen Klopp over Liverpool’s FA Cup exit to Wolves
Pep Guardiola appears to have aimed a dig at Jurgen Klopp by stating that he takes cup competitions seriously in the wake of Liverpool’s FA Cup exit to Wolves on Monday.
Klopp made nine changes from the team beaten 2-1 by Guardiola’s Manchester City on Thursday for the game at Molineux with only Dejan Lovren and James Milner retaining their places.
Lovren limped off after just five minutes with a hamstring injury and was replaced by 16-year-old Ki-Jan Hoever, while Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino came off the bench late on.
Guardiola also rang the changes for City’s FA Cup tie against... read more
- 13:13 Real snow Santa's grotto at Chill Factore – here's how to get tickets
- 12:57 First TV election debate: five things to look out for tonight
- 12:36 Council agrees new measures to tackle climate change
- 12:36 Stratford juniors secure best ever cross country result at Warley...
- 12:03 Aliens are ‘switching our nuclear weapons on and off’, says lobbyist
- 11:49 Sai Aletaha: Fatally hurt MMA fighter was 'liked by everyone'
- 11:03 Six things we learned from Prince Andrew’s ‘disastrous’ Jeffrey...
- 10:36 Family of Lichfield teenager reveal “devastation” after Friary...
- 10:36 Lichfield woman thanks charity for helping her find work as she...
- 10:25 Girl, 7, writes to Father Christmas asking for a home and food
- 10:00 Spark in Burntwood to host fundraising Christmas fair
- 09:29 Radcliffe sexual assault images released
- 08:16 Will Young and James Morrison confirmed for outdoor concert near...
- 06:35 Amateur MMA fighter Sai Aletaha dies after Southampton match injury
- 02:02 What is Jeremy Corbyn’s nuclear weapons policy?