Paddy Power wants to pay you to make mischief - is this the best job ever?
Is this the dream job?
Paddy Power are hiring ... for a UK PR & 'Mischief Champion'. Yes, really.
The Irish bookmaker is well renowned for it social media skits and pranks and now you can join in the fun.
According to the job ad: "The UK PR & Mischief Champion is accountable for the generation of original, sharp-witted stories embedded within the distinctive PP tone of voice that both entertain and inform our customers and media contacts."
And what will you need to land the role?
You will have to 'Hijack the news agenda' and 'Talk like Paddy', 'while constantly coming up... read more
- 03:06 Top police commander praises witnesses who helped victim in Asda...
- 00:14 Three arrested after shots fired in Leicester city centre
- 00:15 Multiple theories of how to tackle Carnoustie reach no firm conclusion
- 03:06 Labour celebrates victory in Besses by election
- 00:15 Graffiti gang who caused £77,000 worth of damage to trains across...
- 00:14 Youths go on smashing spree in Peterlee
- 00:14 REVIEW: Poptastic Steps wow crowds at Lytham Festival
- 00:14 Pizza, popcorn - Sleights pupils’ sleepover at school raises more...
- 00:14 Victim speaks out after sex attacker jailed for 23 years
- 00:14 New low for Northants as they are beaten by Derbyshire
- 00:14 Police make second arrest in Shaun Lyall death
- 00:14 Headteacher says councillors 'must do better' after branding his...
- 00:14 RISE AND SHINE: Your morning news and travel
- 00:14 Steelbacks set to make more changes for Bears battle