Over half of NHS groups failing cancer patients in Yorkshire
0 Have your say More than half of NHS groups in Yorkshire are failing cancer patients when it comes to diagnosis and treatment, new ratings show.
Data from NHS England reveals that 14 of the 22 clinical commissioning groups (CCGs) in the region are performing poorly when it comes to diagnosing patients quickly, ensuring they get prompt treatment and boosting one-year survival rates.
The figures shed light on stark differences in the quality of care across the country, with just 22 CCGs achieving the two highest ratings of “top performing” or “performing well”.
Nationally, one in nine of the... read more
- 03:08 NSW display class, style and flamboyance in State of Origin win
- 03:07 What’s in a wink? Lessons from Clinton, Corbyn and Rihanna
- 02:41 'I trusted my daughter's abuser with my life'
- 02:41 Scottish trade delegation heads to Berlin
- 02:41 Questions over Swansea Bay tidal lagoon decision delay
- 02:36 'New Zealand wants you': the problem with tech at the edge of the...
- 02:22 'Shakespeare would recognise this theatre... except the scaffolding'
- 02:19 Highly trained, respected and free: why Finland's teachers are...
- 02:17 £67m tax bill of bust scrap dealer firm
- 01:52 UK Top 40 singles chart to include video streaming figures
- 01:50 Love Island's Zara Holland reveals she's on anti depressants two...
- 01:50 Kelly Brook ADMITS she retouches her Instagram photos but insists...
- 01:50 Love Island presenter Caroline Flack pays tribute to 'beautiful...
- 01:50 Victoria Beckham jokes that she loves spending 'quality time' with...
- 01:50 Adele 'starts work on new music as she prepares to release fourth...
- 01:50 Kylie Minogue nails daytime glamour in star-print frock... as she...
- 01:50 Blac Chyna shows off her underboob in sheer, fringed dress at BET...
- 01:41 British tourist killed in hit-and-run in Cyprus
- 01:39 Revenues top £20m for law firm Morton Fraser
- 01:39 Fife firm making a splash with lobster pod storage system
- 01:35 UK singles chart to include videos watched on YouTube
- 01:33 Greenwich observatory: Astronomers to start studying the sky again
- 01:28 Clive Betts: Now is the time to allow ‘safe standing’ in football...
- 01:26 Sunderland schoolgirl takes part in rare sea baptism in South Shields
- 01:26 Hundreds turn out to mark Armed Forces Day in South Shields
- 01:23 Mexico town's entire police force detained after murder
- 01:23 Clive Betts: Now is the time to allow ‘safe standing’ in football...
- 01:20 Is Kirklees a dinosaur?
- 01:20 $esc.html($content.name)
- 01:12 Surprise as DNA reveals new group of Native Americans: the ancient...