Online poll asks how much YOU are prepared to pay towards North Wales Police services
A police boss is urging people in North Wales to take part in a survey to gauge how much voters are prepared to pay for policing the region.
North Wales Police and Crime Commissioner, Arfon Jones has launched the online poll as police across the country digest the news of how much the Home Office is providing towards their budget – about 50% of the total cost.
The rest will come from council tax dependent on the precept local Police and Crime Commissioners ask for from councils.
In consultation with the North Wales Police and Crime Panel, Mr Jones will make the proposal on January 22... read more
- 14:30 Hull mum's fury as Macy, 9, misses school bouncy castle treat -...
- 14:33 Birdie at 18 was Sam Locke’s day one Open highlight
- 21:52 Ryanair flights to Portugal and Spain could be cancelled from East...
- 23:25 Owner who left home empty for 18 YEARS is fined thousands
- 17:09 Hartlepool youngster and cancer battler determined to play their...
- 21:52 Three fire crews tackle a barn fire in North Yorkshire hamlet
- 17:09 Loughborough's Mr Bloom Harry Cook dies suddenly at home
- 17:09 Ties with Halifax remain incredibly strong for the Dukes
- 14:30 Council denies it has lost its way over footpath signs
- 21:52 County to defend fracking planning powers
- 14:31 New health and relationship lessons for schoolchildren
- 17:09 Michelin starred Gary is cooking it up at Martha’s
- 17:09 Wrenthorpe Surgery closure date announced
- 14:30 CCTV appeal after man subjects Asian family to racist abuse on...
- 17:09 This is when it will stop raining in Leeds
- 21:52 Vulnerable adults collaborate with Sheffield artists on work for...
- 17:09 Dear Reader: Town centre changes needed + tricky art of sticking up...
- 14:30 Barrow council refuses to provide support services for Universal...
- 17:09 Emergency services dealing with crash on important Carlisle road
- 17:09 Council to consider changing rules on tinted glass in taxis
- 17:09 How you can set up a direct rent payment through Universal Credit
- 14:30 Hull College boss speaks out on backlashes, balancing books and...
- 14:30 Merseyside hospital trust sees 160 more deaths than expected in a year
- 21:52 In the courts of Lincolnshire
- 17:09 Harrogate dad has raised £11,000 for charity since his double...
- 17:09 Red Arrows' flight over Leicestershire in pictures
- 17:09 A berry great tradition continues at Egton Bridge show
- 23:25 Hollywood actress Megan Fox spotted filming in Repton
- 17:09 Here are the locations of mobile speed cameras in Calderdale
- 21:52 Drop in police officers in South Yorkshire