‘One of the best things to do in the world’ on our doorstep
Leading writers, academics and experts are coming to Compton Verney from June 19 to 21 for a festival designed to make people think.
The Also festival promises to help visitors discover how to live better through its philosophy breakfasts, understand the way they eat and connect more fully with nature.
The event welcomes Chocolat author Joanne Harris , offers the chance for everyone to sing at its Rockaoke session and enjoy our closing party with superstar DJ Greg Wilson.
Supervised wild swimming takes place twice a day, while food will be served by the likes of The Black Cab Coffee Co and... read more
- 19:54 Muller Light addict who eats up to 24 yogurts a day "devastated"...
- 19:54 Boy with severe dairy allergy died after being 'chased at school...
- 19:54 Elderly woman suffers serious injuries in Doncaster collision
- 19:50 Storm Ali: Trees down, roads closed and 6,600 homes without power
- 19:50 Storm Ali in Cumbria: Firefighters respond across the county
- 19:50 Storm Ali in Cumbria: More than 7,500 properties left without power
- 19:48 Melbourne Cup hope Withhold may need prep race in Australia to get...
- 19:47 Police hunting flasher at Acocks Green Railway Station release...
- 19:47 This is why the pound endured a rollercoaster day today
- 19:47 Arsenal stars to BLAME for Arsene Wenger's departure: Per...
- 19:44 TV’s Stuart becomes a new author
- 19:43 Colombia continues to break records for cocaine production, report...
- 19:41 TV surgeon and girlfriend ‘drugged and raped up over 1,000 women’
- 19:40 Momentum won't block second Brexit vote debate at Labour conference
- 19:39 Who is Charlie Lakin? The lowdown on Birmingham City ace making...
- 19:39 Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood obsessed over 'racist and rude'...
- 19:34 TV’s Stuart becomes a new author
- 19:32 TV’s Stuart becomes a new author
- 19:31 14,158-strong petition opposes proposed urgent care changes in...
- 19:29 Luxury Briefing
- 19:29 Stealth luxury: falling for the Volkswagen Arteon (sponsored)
- 19:27 TV’s Stuart becomes a new author
- 19:27 Donald Trump urged Spain to 'build the wall' – across the Sahara
- 19:24 TV’s Stuart becomes a new author
- 19:24 Stevenage FC footballers in door-to-door support plea
- 19:22 Technology problems plague video link setup after closure of courts
- 19:21 TV’s Stuart becomes a new author
- 19:19 Bus driver ‘kisses and gropes’ teenage passenger while sitting in...
- 19:13 Watch as paddling pool 'flies' up a Sunderland street during Storm Ali
- 19:13 'Isis will be looking for targets': guns and fear mark Afghan Ashura