O2 issue new update on when mobile network will be working again
O2 has issued a fresh statement to its millions of customers affected by the outage across its mobile network.
The network outage was first reported in the early hours of Tuesday morning with thousands of users complaining about the issues.
Now, O2 has said it does not expect full coverage to be restored until Friday morning.
On Thursday evening, it said: “Our network teams continue to make this a top priority and we are slowly beginning to restore our services which will continue throughout tonight.”
Mark Evans, CEO, Telefonica (O2) UK: “I want to let our customers know how sorry I am for... read more
- 01:47 North Korea appeals for food aid as regime cuts rations due to...
- 01:45 The murderer who's opening a youth centre
- 01:45 Quiz of the Week: Who popped the question?
- 01:45 Daryl Gurney hails ‘real class act’ Michael Smith for Premier...
- 01:27 Government faces High Court action over children's rights
- 01:17 Fears for Uighur comedian missing amid crackdown on cultural figures
- 01:17 Japan’s Hayabusa 2 successfully touches down on Ryugu asteroid
- 01:14 PTSD affects 'one in 13 by age of 18'
- 01:14 Brexit: Theresa May warned dozens of Tories could rebel over no-deal
- 01:04 James Gargasoulas jailed for life over Bourke Street massacre
- 01:02 Sudoku 4,302 hard
- 01:02 Melbourne car rampage: James Gargasoulas jailed for six murders
- 00:57 Anthem video game set for tough debut
- 00:49 Bill Carmichael: Why the odds are stil stacked against the...
- 00:48 Okinawa referendum: everything you need to know
- 00:44 Rory McIlroy sets off with a bang to lead WGC-Mexico Championship
- 00:44 Natalie Bennett: Why Independents and their rebel alliance will...
- 00:42 'Historical Google Earth' project captures a changing Britain
- 00:40 The Yorkshire Post says: A fitting flypast – Sheffield remembers...
- 00:40 The Yorkshire Post says: Answers please – main parties must respond...
- 00:40 The Yorkshire Post says: All change on climate policy as Humber’s...
- 00:40 Caroline Flint: How small changes to transport could make a big...
- 00:34 Two sons of El Chapo indicted in US on drug conspiracy charges
- 00:27 Premier League: 10 things to look out for this weekend
- 00:21 What Iceland can teach us about paying men and women fairly
- 00:21 Web watchdog warns over knee-jerk regulation of social networks
- 00:19 House price falls in Sydney and Melbourne not all bad, Reserve Bank...
- 00:19 Man charged with murder of Islamists’ brother in Brighton
- 00:16 Abdul Deghayes death: Man charged with murder of Syria pair's brother
- 00:05 The snow patrol drones saving skiiers from an icy death