O2 ‘confident’ full service will be restored by tomorrow
O2 customers should be able to use their phones by tomorrow, the company said.
They have been hit by a major outage, with people unable to use data or make calls.
CEO Mark Evans said: ‘I want to let our customers know how sorry I am for the impact our network data issue has had on them, and reassure them that our teams, together with Ericsson, are doing everything we can.
‘We will continue to work with Ericsson, through the night, who have assured us that a full service will be restored for customers by the morning. We fully appreciate it’s been a poor experience and we are really sorry.’... read more
- 10:05 Late evening Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Metro timetable released
- 10:04 Police close road in Denby after ‘serious collision’
- 10:03 BBC fatcats pocket 30 per cent pay rise as pensioners' free TV...
- 10:03 Businesses in Whitby organise meeting to object to Yorkshire Coast BID
- 10:03 Teen describes sickening moment she 'felt shoulder snap' after...
- 10:03 Capture the beauty of Yorkshire on camera - and feature in a calendar
- 10:03 Bomb blast rocks Athens TV station in 'attack on democracy'
- 10:03 Woman outraged after receiving £80 fine for false claim she...
- 10:03 Mum's ingenious £2 cleaning trick that has transformed her stained...
- 10:02 Full police statement released over theft of ATM from Earl Shilton...
- 10:02 What are the last posting dates for Christmas 2018?
- 10:02 Girl tormented by dad’s suicide hanged herself at same spot 10...
- 10:01 Stagecoach urged to delay cuts to Warwickshire bus services
- 10:01 Meghan's dad says daughter 'ghosting' him since wedding
- 10:00 Late evening Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve Metro timetable released
- 10:00 Video shows extent of damage to JD Sports in Sheffield after early...
- 09:59 Business Awards launched with new name and a new venue
- 09:59 Video shows extent of damage to JD Sports in Sheffield after early...
- 09:58 Lancaster beauty therapist spots fiancée’s skin cancer
- 09:57 Amazon and Apple just teamed up to give Alexa a crucial music upgrade
- 09:56 Free festive meal for those facing Christmas alone
- 09:55 Free festive meal for those facing Christmas alone
- 09:54 These were the best performing primary schools in Doncaster in 2018
- 09:54 Preston North End LIVE: Alex Neil looking up the Championship...
- 09:54 Stagecoach urged to delay cuts to Warwickshire bus services
- 09:54 Aston Villa consider Premier League defender; Leeds in for middle...
- 09:54 Ian Bell ringing the changes as he heads east for quickfire T20 stint
- 09:54 London's new official plan for cycling is bold but has a major flaw
- 09:53 84-year-old woman stopped as she drove the wrong way along the A64
- 09:53 These are the mobile speed camera locations to be aware of in...