Novichok victim Charlie Rowley leaves hospital
Novichok victim Charlie Rowley has been discharged from hospital, three weeks after being exposed to the nerve agent.
Salisbury District Hospital said he had been through an "appalling experience most of us could never imagine".
Mr Rowley, 45, and his partner Dawn Sturgess, 44, collapsed at his house in Amesbury, Wiltshire, on 30 June, where police found a bottle containing the nerve agent.
Ms Sturgess later died on 8 July and a murder inquiry has been launched.
Lorna Wilkinson, Salisbury District Hospital's director of nursing, said the day was "tinged with sadness"... read more
- 02:39 Cruden results hit by lower private home sales
- 02:10 Former Newsnight editor: 'Stop obsessing about gender'
- 02:05 Matugga Distillers add ‘African soul’ to West Lothian site
- 02:05 Number of fast food outlets in Leeds is on the rise, figures reveal
- 02:01 'Watching our mates drop dead': New Zealand's synthetic cannabis...
- 01:55 Vegetarian meat substitutes 'exceeding salt limits'
- 01:47 Attending public or private school makes no difference in Naplan...
- 01:27 South Shields care home team win national award for going the extra...
- 01:22 Amy Schumer announces pregnancy on Instagram
- 01:16 Monsanto trial: judge rejects bid to overturn landmark cancer verdict
- 01:16 Guns and guards to be removed from Korean 'truce village' of Panmunjom
- 01:15 Demands for extra cash for ‘ignored’ children
- 01:12 Beaver reintroduction positive example of 'rewilding' says study
- 01:10 Liam Fox says Trump 'very keen' on trade deal
- 01:08 Britain's oldest football referee William "Harry" Hardy funeral
- 01:06 Andrew Vine: Politicians must get out of the gutter and heed the...
- 01:02 Tim Dewey: Budget must deliver three cheers for the great British...
- 01:02 Diana Johnson: Time to remove the stigma from our abortion laws and...
- 01:02 Pret sandwich death: Michael Gove to meet family
- 01:00 World's oldest intact shipwreck discovered in Black Sea
- 00:59 Stephen Hawking's personal items to be sold at auction
- 00:56 Spending plans must not ignore children, government told
- 00:46 Scheme to bring affordable housing to Knaresborough officially...
- 00:41 Man ‘stoned to death’ by monkeys
- 00:34 Highlands and Islands named among top world destinations for 2019
- 00:32 DVDs have had their day as shoppers go skimpy and sustainable
- 00:31 Sexual harassment inquiry finds it's not safe for women and girls...
- 00:29 Bodybuilding brothers face-off
- 00:29 Traffic lights failure caused long delays
- 00:28 Sudoku 4,198 medium