Notts thief threatens shop staff with syringe
Police are searching for a man who left staff at a Tesco's "shaken" after threatening them with a syringe.
The man attempted to steal items from the store.
When he was challenged by staff he pulled out a syringe from a bag and waved it around, threatening to stab them with it.
No-one was hurt but the staff were left very shaken by the incident which happened on Ilkeston Road, Radford. The man fled from the store on foot.
It happened at about 10.19am on 12 August 2018.
A Nottinghamhshire Police spokesman said: "If you recognise the man pictured or think you can help please... read more
- 01:00 Watchdog targets 'anti-competitive' ports deal involving NSW...
- 00:43 Sudoku 4,239 easy
- 00:42 'I was divorced and missed having company'
- 00:42 Called the wrong name at work? Awkward...
- 00:42 November shopper footfall down as Black Friday bites
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: Care conundrum – the price of political...
- 00:38 The Yorkshire Post says: If only it was this easy, Boris, as...
- 00:35 Fans with flares will be stopped, warn police ahead of crunch...
- 00:34 Tackle climate or face financial crash, say world's biggest investors
- 00:34 UK high streets face quietest Christmas since credit crunch
- 00:34 BP faces shareholder challenge over carbon targets
- 00:34 City investors call on listed companies to pay living wage
- 00:32 Revealed: Watch shocking abuse on Yorkshire firefighters targeted...
- 00:32 Six months of disruption: M621 in Leeds to be shut overnight for...
- 00:24 Grace Millane: Man appears in court charged with backpacker's murder
- 00:17 Manic Street Preachers announce new album and Leeds date
- 00:14 What really freaks us out about Christmas
- 00:14 YouTube gives £600,000 to target glamorisation of violence on...
- 00:11 Grace Millane murder: accused appears in court for the first time
- 00:05 UK to crack down on Scottish shell firms
- 00:05 Tories tell Derek Mackay he can boost spending without raising taxes
- 23:59 Crossrail may not open next year despite mooted extra £1bn
- 23:43 Matteo Guendouzi explains why Unai Emery was key to him...
- 23:22 Jürgen Klopp: I was not for one second worried about Mohamed...
- 23:22 Romelu Lukaku: bulking up for World Cup has hampered my club form
- 23:22 Marco Silva believes Richarlison has quality to score 20 goals a...
- 23:22 Arsenal to battle Manchester United for Hertha starlet Arne Maier
- 23:19 Harry Redknapp crowned I'm A Celeb 2018 champion in emotional scenes
- 23:15 May in last-ditch bid to save Brexit deal despite growing mutiny
- 23:09 Buenos Aires becomes ghost town as fans follow delayed final