Nottingham ranked in the top five European cities for property price growth
If you think that the cost of housing in the local area is increasing then you'd be right. In fact, Nottingham ranks within the top five European cities for house price growth.
The recently published Knight Frank Global Cities Residential Index has revealed that Nottingham recorded annual growth of 10.7 percent year-on-year with only Bristol and London as the other British cities coming in ahead of Nottingham in the global rankings of property price increases.
Director at East Midlands-based Richard Watkinson & Partners, Amy Tillson, has seen a lot of activity in the city's property... read more
- 09:22 Staying in style in Barcelona
- 09:21 Arsonists strike SIX times across South Yorkshire over weekend
- 09:21 Countrywide seeks fresh funding as property sales slide
- 09:21 Careers Day proves a hit at Sherburn
- 09:21 Leicester heatwave: The top temperatures each day this week for...
- 09:20 Councils rake in millions from garden waste collections
- 09:17 Poulton woman left devastated after Timmy the tortoise goes missing
- 09:17 Resort youngsters join future dance stars for showcase night
- 09:17 Radio 4 stand up Jeremy looks at the human condition on tour
- 09:17 'Spanish plume’ could bring Britain’s hottest day in three years
- 09:16 Jeremy Hunt’s name is still a big problem for radio presenters
- 09:16 Judge gives drug-dealing friend of stabbing victim a chance before...
- 09:14 From the archive: the male nude in 1972
- 09:14 Three bags are better than one: Rihanna nails fashion’s most...
- 09:14 Seven ways to strengthen your core
- 09:13 The Mash Report's Rachel Parris: 'There was a lot of excitement and...
- 09:13 Recycle your old cooking oil
- 09:13 How to prevent sunburn but enjoy the heatwave we’re...
- 09:13 People don’t want to work in the UK anymore
- 09:10 Bowled over by beautiful Bequia: Jonathan Agnew unearths a secret...
- 09:10 Britain set for eight summer heatwaves with temperatures hotter...
- 09:10 Mohamed Salah ‘happy’ with Egypt amid Chechnya political symbol furore
- 09:09 Cheshire West team helps patients return to a normal life after...
- 09:09 Tributes paid to Briton killed in Cyprus hit-and-run
- 09:07 Dundee United to cash in as former player Stuart Armstrong heads to...
- 09:07 Man dies and two others fighting for lives after burglary in Bristol
- 09:07 No one worthy of travel injunction, insists West Midlands Mayor
- 09:07 Stephanie Davis spoke to tragic Love Island star Sophie Gradon days...
- 09:07 Poldark's fourth series 'most political yet' as Dwight and Caroline...
- 09:07 Repairs are planned after pensioner’s fall