Northamptonshire charity The Teamwork Trust celebrates Lottery win!
A north-Northamptonshire charity says it will be able to expand its team and make an even bigger impact on the lives of vulnerable adults thanks to a £500,000 grant from the National Lottery.
Teamwork Trust – a Northamptonshire charity which supports adults with mental health needs, learning and physical disabilities – celebrated the massive boost during a special event on Thursday, September 20.
During the celebration – which took place simultaneously across the charity’s three centres in Corby, Kettering and Wellingborough – staff, trustees, volunteers, members, local dignitaries and... read more
- 13:27 Jamal Khashoggi death: Saudis' explanation challenged
- 13:23 Glazers do not intend to sell Manchester United amid reports of...
- 13:23 Catalonia's independence struggle has hit Barcelona's reputation,...
- 13:21 Mum and five kids 'left freezing in home without a window for weeks'
- 13:20 Leeds bowel patient raises awareness
- 13:20 Daisy needs a special home
- 13:14 Edward Moon shines out among the best (review)
- 13:13 Ninestiles school to enforce 'silent corridor' rule
- 13:13 Dominic Raab tells 'jittery' Tories: Hold your nerve
- 13:12 Man City star Bernardo Silva sends warning to Liverpool and Chelsea...
- 13:11 Three people reveal why they like being part of the sugar...
- 13:10 Julie on care award shortlist
- 13:10 MND suffer Jason Liversidge's triple world record attempt
- 13:08 Wirral's best schools for GCSE results revealed
- 13:07 Landmark Jewish cafe Gaby's Deli in London to close
- 13:01 A sheep in wolf’s clothing? The other side of Henry VIII
- 13:01 Heartbroken man reveals how Universal Credit chaos forced wife into...
- 13:00 Police issue CCTV appeal after man stabbed in Coventry
- 12:53 Mum’s disgust after finding maggots in Aldi shop
- 12:53 Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder following attack in...
- 12:53 Man filmed hurling racist abuse at woman sat near him on plane
- 12:53 Plan for two new tower blocks in Leeds city centre
- 12:50 Man hits out at British Airways after sitting in urine-soaked...
- 12:50 Thug broke takeaway worker’s jaw for taking ‘too long’ to get his...
- 12:50 Actor Selma Blair reveals that she has multiple sclerosis
- 12:50 Anxiety hotline for dogs launches for Bonfire Night
- 12:50 Dads can pass trauma, lifestyle and diet to their children through...
- 12:50 The importance of teamwork in sport
- 12:48 Flat fire at South Shore
- 12:48 Motorcyclist seriously hurt in accident at Pilling