Nissan Qashqai gets propilot
The Qashqai was the car that made Nissan’s fortunes and started the craze for SUVs.
Now well into its second generation, Nissan has brought it up to date with the introduction of autonomous driving technologies.
Called ProPilot, the system was fitted to the new electric Leaf earlier this year and has now been added to the Qashqai range.
Essentially, ProPilot combines a suite of technologies to help the driver make safer and more effortless journeys.
There is lane-keeping assistance, “intelligent lane intervention”, adaptive cruise control and a traffic jam pilot for automatics.
The... read more
- 14:23 Two boys arrested over Bonfire Night violence in Bradford
- 14:21 Christmas mad office worker has country’s most festive workplace
- 14:21 Jailed shoplifter faces death if she fails to beat a heroin addiction
- 14:21 Poorly dog with no microchip seized by police in Salcey Forest
- 14:19 Nottinghamshire's best dressed houses this Christmas - in pictures
- 14:19 Leicester nursery manager answered personal phone calls while...
- 14:18 Poorly dog with no microchip seized by police in Salcey Forest
- 14:18 Fundraiser to be held in memory of late Olympic showjumper
- 14:18 9 Christmas party makeup must-haves from Urban Decay, Charlotte...
- 14:18 Doncaster Santa dash and festive fayre raises nearly £1,000
- 14:16 How long should you keep your child off school when they are sick?
- 14:16 Doncaster Santa dash and festive fayre raises nearly £1,000
- 14:16 Man who had stash of indecent images of kids spared jail - and...
- 14:16 Liaison group set to monitor holiday park
- 14:16 Leicester's Dry Dock pub earmarked for demolition
- 14:16 Byron burgers in Leicester still at risk of closure despite...
- 14:16 Changes to residents' parking schemes in Leicester: What you need...
- 14:15 Derbyshire Police release CCTV images of two wanted men
- 14:14 Police probe into arson attack at Sheffield depot
- 14:14 Why Steve Bruce didn't want Darren Bent to join Aston Villa
- 14:14 Stereophonics play Swansea 20 years after iconic Morfa Stadium gig
- 14:14 Strictly Come Dancing star Giovanni Pernice ‘dates crew member’ at...
- 14:13 Poorly dog with no microchip seized by police in Salcey Forest
- 14:13 Chinese takeaway given just ONE out of five food hygiene rating
- 14:13 'This is no way to live' - Rough sleeping in Lincolnshire doubles...
- 14:13 Doncaster Santa dash and festive fayre raises nearly £1,000
- 14:13 Police probe into arson attack at Sheffield depot
- 14:13 Dreams coming to Chesterfield
- 14:11 Scotland’s least used railway station sees passenger numbers double
- 14:11 Billy Charlton trial: Protester claimed women were being 'spiked'...