New research reveals the best and worst drinks to order during a flight
When it comes to flying, everyone has their own tipple of choice – be it a celebratory prosecco to mark the beginning of a trip, or a soothing cup of tea to calm nerves.
But new research has found the best and worst drinks to order on a plane – and there are some surprising results.
Research carried out by Travel + Leisure found that ginger ale is the best drink to order when in the air, because you’re more likely to actually taste it.
This is because our taste buds change when we are on a plane, due to dry air and cabin pressure. It’s also the reason airplane food often contains copious... read more
- 14:52 On Bear Ridge review: bleak laughs in a Welsh dystopia
- 13:08 Sex offender jailed for breaching order
- 13:08 Girl, 8, asks Santa for 'warm jacket' in heartbreaking Christmas wish
- 13:08 Taber looking forward to seeing Cubs develop to full potential
- 13:08 Calls for women to have leading roles at Stratford District Council
- 12:05 Mothercare launches Black Friday sale with items up to half price
- 12:05 Six months of overnight lane closures to allow for M60 improvements
- 11:57 Why running out of fuel could land you with a hefty fine
- 11:57 Angry TSB customers left without wages in their accounts
- 10:52 Festive interactive storytelling to entertain kids in Lichfield
- 10:17 Hospice hosts services in Lichfield for people to remember loved ones
- 10:17 Cameras removed from Burntwood car park after complaints
- 09:16 Motorists facing delays of 30 minutes on the M66
- 05:03 New fan-led exhibition to celebrate Bury FC's 134-year history
- 05:03 Bus operator apologises after complaints about services in Ramsbottom